Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2020
Replying to Lady Emanc • Jun 9, 2026
Title Court Lady
Il romanzo più bello con Xu Kai è sicuramente Wonderland of love. Questo in confronto non fa testo.
There's nowheree! Lol
0 0
Replying to Lady Emanc • Mar 6, 2025
Title Court Lady
Il romanzo più bello con Xu Kai è sicuramente Wonderland of love. Questo in confronto non fa testo.
I dont like wonderland. It's nonsense and ridiculous!!'
0 2
Replying to Inksplosh • Jan 3, 2025
I watched halfway through EP 1, and I gave up! Not because of the FL and ML acting. It's the FL's shrilly- voice…
Yea, same here.
I don't the FL style.
I mean, she's not hot but trying hard to do a sexy style with her voice, but it isn't work at all. Smh...
1 0
Replying to Chiane • Nov 4, 2024
Is this scary/creepy/horror? From the trailers, this looks so cool and cinematographically stunning. I want to…
Nope. This isn't a scary drama.
14 0
On Dashing Youth • Aug 6, 2024
Title Dashing Youth Spoiler
OMG! I really loves this drama!!
Too many handsome man beside Neo Hou🤭😍❤️💙💜
2 0
Replying to Lady Emanc • Aug 6, 2024
Title Court Lady
Il romanzo più bello con Xu Kai è sicuramente Wonderland of love. Questo in confronto non fa testo.
Huh?! What do u mean comparison?! Don't be ridiculuos!!
0 4
On Dylan Kuo • May 1, 2024
Person Dylan Kuo
OMG! Dylan Kuo is super talentwd and handsome!!😍💜💙❤️
1 0
Replying to tttweet • Apr 4, 2024
yes!!! remember them from In a class of her own? they were so cute 🥰
Yasss!! 💙💙💙
0 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Mar 28, 2024
Title In Blossom
I think you exagerated lol, yes the first actress who played Yan cai wei was good but i have now completely forgotten…
Yea, me too. I forgot bout the first YCW🤭
3 0
Replying to nubile • Mar 19, 2024
Title In Blossom
Mafia couple Shangguan Zhi and Zhou Lan Jiang were so charismatic in that scene.
I wish Shangguan Zhi really end up with A Jiang. Bcs i adore them🤭
2 0