News
On Kim Hye Yoon • Apr 27, 2021
Person Kim Hye Yoon
i miss you hyeyooniee hope u will have a lot of main role, can't wait for snowdrop <33?
5 0
Replying to rehanieyyy • Apr 23, 2021
Title Business Proposal
I am so excited for this drama, looking forward about their chemistry and the plot of the story. I really love…
yes when side view he looks like nam joo hyuk,and im excited for this drama too, they're my fave actors
1 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Apr 21, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
???
1 0
On Snowdrop • Apr 21, 2021
Title Snowdrop
AAAAA glad that my fave actress have a role here with jisoo and hae in
4 0
On Moving • Aug 25, 2020
Title Moving
I hope the male lead will be as charming as lee jong juk?❤️?
3 0
On Start-Up • Aug 24, 2020
Title Start-Up
Sooo gaizzz im excited ??❤️
1 0
