And we still don't know why maeda hated fl's mom. That was what i was most curious about after i finished s1.
that's bcoz she is now FL mom so there will be difference on beauty face but before if you saw a flashback seen where Maeda was on the carriage she saw Fl mom in hanbok and that time she was not even married as after marriage the family always wore a Wooden Flower Locket as their love symbol. But she just passed beside Maeda as she knew her. Let's hope if there is a S3 they might show the flashback at some point
And we still don't know why maeda hated fl's mom. That was what i was most curious about after i finished s1.
I think Lady Maeda knows FL Mom before or she feels inferior complex about her beauty coz every time she sees either any of them she just cant stop hating Mom or her daughter I believe otherwise how did she kept FL mother there for 10 yrs without knowing her
when will they announce the release date? After reading the webtoon I'm waiting for Ga min Yoon AKA Monster Kid in Action Live with his Uncle Tactic Skill lists shown in webtoon
I was about to start this show but damnn man one episode every week....need to wait to even give it a try.
disney+ always show 2 eps every week of Wednesday. They aired 4 eps at once like Moving kdrama where they aired 7 eps premiere date then 2 eps per week it also has 20 eps
It was painful to watched this final episode. I’m so hurt and cried many times. I felt sad for Ho Yeong just…
kim Eun didn't die she is in a coma the Dr said she will have problems with her physical function, Prosecutor revealed the truth bcoz the detective friend was killed by Judge Son and for that frustration she told her. But in the end she said to San Hyeok that I'll punish you above the law with more powers in my hand which means she will be working with Assemblyman and Blue House person after taming Judge Son. S2 is doubtful but still lets keep hope. honestly good thing he killed San hyan as his brother killed his mother but bragging to his friends that my hyun rocks. Also they didn't showed us what was he saying to Ho Yeon when he was dying
is there any other site for watching dramas as myasiantv is not working or they might have closed the site. Any other site where pop up ads doesn't come on every click
she died... it was heavy blows to the head and he didn't get her help, I would love season 2, but I doubt, it's…
JJW didn't even thought about what happened to her as they shown us that LKS was burning her clothes but did he buried her body or burn her corpse no clue. Yes they kept an open ending so it might be a hint for S2
final eps story about how he started this gave me similar vibes like Vigilante small boy asking "is 2-3 years long enough for him" & officer saying "that's how the law works" Also what happened to that lady officer who went to save ML daughter but was attacked by that stalker did she survive or died I think there will be a S2 as Mr Smile & ML are after Masked Guy now
when will they announce this drama release date as at the beginning of 2024 just like Netflix line-up 2024 they had Disney+ line-up as well as (The Impossible Heir, Blood Free, Uncle Samsik, Red Swan, The Tyrant, Unmasked, Gangnam B-Side, Light Shop) in this 5 are done what about the rest I'm waiting for them to air as all good cast are in remaining dramas
They aired 4 eps at once like Moving kdrama where they aired 7 eps premiere date then 2 eps per week it also has 20 eps
Yes they kept an open ending so it might be a hint for S2
Also what happened to that lady officer who went to save ML daughter but was attacked by that stalker did she survive or died
I think there will be a S2 as Mr Smile & ML are after Masked Guy now
(The Impossible Heir, Blood Free, Uncle Samsik, Red Swan, The Tyrant, Unmasked, Gangnam B-Side, Light Shop) in this 5 are done what about the rest I'm waiting for them to air as all good cast are in remaining dramas