Celebrity
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Nov 12, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
I enjoyed this drama so much, and the ending was just perfect. I'm going to miss this drama a lot, and also, Moo Hak. 🥰
1 0
Replying to icarus • Nov 12, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Welcome to the pain of waiting every week for episodes lol. I should've waited till it ended.
Lmao same here. The struggle is real😂
0 0
On Love at Night • Nov 11, 2021
Title Love at Night
I binge-watched ten episodes, and so far, I like it. Also, the chemistry between both the main leads is good.
9 0
On Ji Hyun Woo • Nov 9, 2021
Person Ji Hyun Woo
He has such a charismatic personality and an adorable smile.
3 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Nov 9, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I didn't expect to like this drama so much. I ended up binge-watching all 14 released episodes, and so far, I enjoyed every minute of it. Also, the male lead has such an adorable smile.😄
9 2
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Nov 5, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Jin Moo Hak needs to be protected at all costs; he is too adorable. I laughed, cringed, and squealed way too much in epi 13, my favorite episode so far. 😂😂
3 0
On Game of Outlaws • Nov 4, 2021
Title Game of Outlaws
I have watched up to epi 2, and I'm already hooked! The main leads are doing an amazing job with their roles, and the storyline is intriguing so far. Can't wait for the next episode!
3 0
On South Wind Knows • Nov 4, 2021
Title South Wind Knows
They are only releasing trailers, but no release date for the series. It's frustrating!!!
9 0
Replying to pmr317 • Nov 2, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
I was thinking the same thing last night!
They are really annoying.😂
1 0
Replying to savvygl • Nov 2, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
I skipped all parts of the second couple
Glad to know, so many of us share the same sentiment.😀
1 0
On The Childe • Nov 1, 2021
Title The Childe
So happy for Seon Ho!!!!
8 0
On Once We Get Married • Oct 31, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
They should have paired the male lead's assistant and the female lead's friend instead of those two (Shang Ke & Mu Ruo Na). The 2nd couple is so unnecessary to the plot, and they just make me mad for no reason.
13 11
On Douse Mou Nigerarenai • Oct 31, 2021
Title Douse Mou Nigerarenai
I really couldn't focus much on the scenes because of that terrible wig; why did they do her dirty like that? Sigh!
6 2
On Cheer Up! • Oct 31, 2021
Title Cheer Up!
I will never get tired of this drama.
1 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Oct 28, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Tf is wrong with that Jang Tae Jin? He really said that to Dali. The audacity!
6 1
lo_ve • Oct 26, 2021
Article Lee Won Keun to reportedly lead the drama "Superior Day"
He is an outstanding actor, and I hope he receives more projects in future.
3 0
Replying to kiNg • Oct 26, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
THIS WHOLE SCANDAL IS A PR STUNT TO MAKE KSH EVEN MORE POPULAR ! intentionally they dropped it after the drama…
wtf did I just read??
3 0
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 26, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
I feel so sorry for him. But, deep down in my heart, I knew he wouldn't do something terrible like that. So I'm glad that I chose to believe in my intuitions and waited rather than jump on him to put all the blame. I hope he's doing well.
9 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Oct 21, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Mook Hak is so hilarious. 😂😂Love him and this drama.
13 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I will surely miss this drama a lot. That ending was perfect!🥺
3 0