News
Replying to 7446660 • May 10, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
During the beginning of the third episode, it suddenly struck me that I was watching a masterpiece.The characters,…
Agree 💯 🩷🩷🩷
1 0
Replying to BB78 • May 10, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
you just need to listen to the intro song or ost or whatever you call it to know its a high quality drama! im…
Glad it's on Spotify!!! Me too love it to bits. The way OST plays on the scenes. Play it everyday and I don't understand the lyrics but my heart plays with the melody. Really gets me in the mood. 🩷🩷🩷
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • May 10, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
No, it doesn't really show much of the dead people, very limited amount of that, it more TALKS about death, dying…
It will make you understand the profession and respect people who are dedicated to this work. Nothing creepy here. Understanding death will make us appreciate living.
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • May 10, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Such a great OST. The first time I heard the ending song I was enraptured. Not a single filler song and each so…
Glad OST is on Spotify. All in my playlist except Oasis. Hauntingly beautiful 🩷
0 0
Replying to Drama watcher • May 3, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
what episode they get together and are there a break up and love triangle and how is the romance thank you 🌸🌺🤗
You have to watch it to enjoy the ride I'm not really particular with the Episodes as I am more into the flow of the story. The separation is necessary for them to realize each others longing.
1 1
Replying to SpittingNonSenseALLDay • May 3, 2024
Title Meet Yourself
=======================================================================2024.05.03Meet Yourself Screenwriter: Wang…
I watched all his drama and I'm a fan. I wish I could read his novels in English.
2 0
Replying to blackbird • May 3, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Guys help me please, where can I read the web novel ?
Looking for that too... I add to your plea. Would love to read the novel.
3 0
Replying to deepakk • May 3, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Watch next episode, shw will apologize and explain why she did it, I know it was wrong and I liked how ML reacted…
totally agree...I love how she calls him Chen Mai Dong, Chen Mai Dong in different emotions...🩷 Hahaha I think he falls for that.
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • May 3, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
They look to have done their research well for this drama/book it's based on.Background info found on x:ZYT when…
Hugs. We have all our imperfections but this drama shows we have a choice. I really love how they accept each other beyond disabilities and prejudices. True love indeed.
2 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • May 3, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
They look to have done their research well for this drama/book it's based on.Background info found on x:ZYT when…
It's healing for me whether physical or not. We need this kind of drama to remind us of how to deal with life and death. She transcends her disability but she understands that she has to suffer a little with people's prejudices. That's acceptance and humility.
5 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • May 3, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
"Their romance make me feel more single after finishing it :)"ouch, so true though 😅😂 They're the type of…
absolutely right 👍
1 1
Replying to Kai Kim • May 2, 2024
Title Step by Step Love
Yah I think so too. Love LXY in Love at Night one of my fave drama, just finished In Blossom he was even better…
There's upcoming 2 dramas which got a fix due to his good reviews. Glad to hear about it.
0 0
Replying to Sh_a • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Are there a lot of misunderstandings between the leads or dissproving parents?
Nothing of that annoying plots.
1 0
Replying to Micingokata • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
My typical of drama 10/10😭 suppa loveeeeNow i'm LiXian LiXian everyyydayy lol
Chen Mai Dong....🩷
3 0
Replying to paxxie • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Is there a playlist somewhere? Thanks!
Spotify has it.
1 0
Replying to Drama watcher • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
what episode they get together and are there a break up and love triangle and how is the romance thank you 🌸🌺🤗
No breakup only separation, no third party. She won't allow it hahaha she even rush to confront the supposed to be ex. Romance is fire from start to finish. 🩷
2 3
Replying to Lavenderrr • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Just saw 8.6!!! Wow it really deserves this.
Deserving of a much higher rate really.
14 0
On Will Love in Spring • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
So deserving of a perfect 10. Love it watched it twice already. I'm dwelling on the beauty of it all. Fluid, natural and realistic 🩷 I'd love to read the novel. Is there an English version?
15 5
Replying to Kinara • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
The OST IS SO GOOD. Especially the song called OASIS.
Listening right now!!! It gets you in the mood so hauntingly beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
0 1
On Will Love in Spring • May 1, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Brilliant beautiful healing drama...🩷🩷🩷
3 0

1