Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location: HuaXia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 16, 2020
Replying to Savage queen • Aug 5, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I want to know how many percentage of boys watched this or liked this drama... because as far as I know 90% viewers…
Men here... ✌💀
4 0
Replying to Jun-Mo-Xiao • Aug 5, 2023
I hope both main male lead find love lol. Last dramas watched with em ended in death n one sided love.hope this…
😂😂
0 0
Replying to QAS • Aug 5, 2023
Han Ye, Mingxi follow FL like a puppy.
ok, dropping. ✌
1 1
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 4, 2023
FDB is not getting out of this marriage one way or another. Now that his fiancée knows how capable he is. 😆
He has no other option now 😂..
8 0
On The Legend of Anle • Aug 2, 2023
1) Is Ml acting like side roles in this drama? Like following FL eveywhere?
2) Faiir screentime to ML&FL?
3) ML lead is timid or strong?
0 4
Replying to b3b3k • Jul 26, 2023
Title Hidden Love
you can dl from mkvdrama (netflix or youku version) but be warned, i heard there are many adsi never have success…
Use Brave browser( Plystore) . this browser has the most poweful ads blocker. enjoy✌
2 1
Replying to Spicopate • Jul 26, 2023
I’ve watched episode 38 now and I’m really fed up with this drama. First : the woman are all evil or stupid…
ok... then watch only kDrama. 💀
0 1
Replying to BlueberryMuffin • Jul 16, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Just finished this drama and "When I Fly Towards You". I need more recommendations cause now I'm just lost these…
Our Secret. 🤔
4 0
Replying to Abby Ong • Jul 9, 2023
I'm placing this drama on hold until later episodes are screening. The first 10 episodes are giving me a headache.…
I thought too..
5 0
Replying to Hidden Love • Jul 8, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Replying to deleted comment
No offense, but nowdays Kdramas are overated.
7 0
Replying to Weehee23 • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
is it just me or do the subs suck for the last episode on youku
same here..
1 0
Replying to deceased_lee • Jul 3, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Episode 17 and 18 were SO worth the wait. I had the biggest smile on my face while watching. It’s too good and…
Where did u watch it?
2 5
Replying to QZheng • Jun 4, 2023
Title Go Ahead
I am wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find the English dubbed version. Thank you very much!!!
Every Dub is killing the vibe of movies/Drama/Anime. just watch original. ✌
4 0
Replying to Zhystel • Jun 4, 2023
is this similar to six flying dragons? i've been trying to find a drama that is similar to it
When it comes to Historical - Political Drama, Cdrama is the best by far.
2 0