Editorials Replying to Hunter9x • Dec 29, 2020
Review Lovestruck in the City
It was an okay ep for me. Sorry
I see... Can you tell me your top 5 dramas... ??
0 4
Hunter9x • Dec 29, 2020
Review Lovestruck in the City
Episode 3 was awesome ???
0 6
Replying to AimanMaaz • Nov 18, 2020
Title Go Ahead
A bit toooooo long. After episode 23 I just gave up and skipped to the ending. The drama should have had different…
Same here
1 0
Wandering_Queen • Nov 5, 2020
List Best Dramas of 2020: Top 30
Its okay not to be okay no doubt is the best drama of 2020
4 0
Replying to lil_jen • Nov 5, 2020
List Best Dramas of 2020: Top 30
let's act shocked as if IONTBO will be the first
???
0 0
Replying to 7534101 • Nov 5, 2020
List Best Dramas of 2020: Top 30
Can you please add The Record of Youth?
Honestly i didn't like the drama?
0 0
michelleoc • Oct 10, 2020
Review It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Your words are true!! But i didn't like part where you told you didn't like the character of seo ye ji.well its too obvious many people who are antisocial still exists . Everyone has a prblm of something!! This drama leaves a message "its okay not to be okay" As in the title.
3 3
Navia • Sep 24, 2020
Review It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Yeah!! I agree with your opinion ?
2 0
Replying to 8351099 • Sep 22, 2020
Review It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Honestly, I don't think it's fair to call someone a "hater" for expressing an opinion that opposes your opinion.…
Yeah i got your point!!! #Sorry!! ?!!! Thats all i can say !! I will never write anything like that ever!! ??#A deep apologize?
2 1
