Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 16, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 24, 2020
Replying to HIRAI MOMO • Mar 29, 2022
ep 10 release time?
Usually 8pm IST in india for me on Netflix. Idk what time in other countries..
2 0
Replying to browny25 • Mar 26, 2022
What countries is this available earlier? I’ll use vpn!
U can always use dramacool too if getting a VPN is hard ig
1 0
On All Table Tennis! • Mar 19, 2022
Watching this for yechan as I'm a big fan of lucy
Now I'm watching for 3 of the people which is eunseok , seung Yoon and yechan ofc!
3 0
Replying to Salsa Mia • Feb 21, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Well you did sound extremely rude and she isn't older Than the average korean actor so stfu. You can go and watch…
Queen
2 0
Replying to Misery Melancholy • Feb 18, 2021
Title Knowing Bros
is this show not popular among internationals?
It is every popular i saw this show before i was even into Kpop tbh
0 0