News
On Boys' Lockdown • Nov 29, 2020
Title Boys' Lockdown
Such a cute ending ❤
6 0
On Lee Min Hyuk • Nov 29, 2020
Person Lee Min Hyuk
Happy Birthday!! ❤
0 0
On Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit • Nov 29, 2020
Person Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit
Happy Birthday! ❤
1 0
On Life: Love on the Line • Nov 28, 2020
Title Life: Love on the Line
I freaked out when I heard HINDI ToT
9 4
On Akaso Eiji • Nov 27, 2020
Person Akaso Eiji
He's so freakin Cute~ T_T
4 0
On Boys' Lockdown • Nov 26, 2020
Title Boys' Lockdown
Eagerly waiting for Sunday :)
8 0
On The Blue Hour • Nov 25, 2020
Title The Blue Hour
Not at me reading all those reviews after watching to understand what was that o_o
11 2
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Nov 20, 2020
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Why would Fiat even come for Type when he have a whole Leo for himself JUST WHY?!
27 1
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 19, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
One of the best bl out there ❤ 10/10 for me
6 0
On Eric Nam • Nov 17, 2020
Person Eric Nam
Happy Birthday! ❤
0 0
On Jake • Nov 15, 2020
Person Jake
Happy Birthday!! ❤
0 0
On Lee Dong Wook • Nov 6, 2020
Person Lee Dong Wook
Happy Birthday!! ❤
0 0
On He's Coming to Me • Nov 5, 2020
Title He's Coming to Me
haha I didn't cry at all haha :")
5 0
On How R U Mom? • Nov 3, 2020
Title How R U Mom?
You are telling me I watched a 8 min toothpaste ad?!
6 1
On Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote • Nov 1, 2020
Person Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote
Happy Birthday!! ❤
0 0
On Theory of Love: Special Episode "Stand By Me" • Oct 31, 2020
Title Theory of Love: Special Episode "Stand By Me"
Gimme 'Practice Love' now T_T
14 0
On Song Wei Long • Oct 28, 2020
Person Song Wei Long
Still can't believe he's just 21 0_o
2 0
Replying to Catarina • Oct 27, 2020
Title Go Ahead
Do it !!! i had the same reaction and really thought that it would be a lot of useless filling on the story to…
Thnku... I'm already on ep 2 :)
1 1
On Go Ahead • Oct 27, 2020
Title Go Ahead
I really wanna watch this...but the no. of episodes is pulling me back ?
1 3
On Train to Busan • Oct 7, 2020
Title Train to Busan
This will remain as the best korean movie ever made!! That's it!
4 0