News
Replying to Ti02 • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Yes its similar. XZ and FC went their separate ways, before meeting again in the military camp.
he left her to take back her little sister🤔
0 0
Replying to mari • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I’m confused on why yanzheng isn’t killing yuanqing?? general shi yue’s army are assuming he’s alive so…
keeping him alive is for his father, Shi Yue, to not attack imediately, it is a leverage
1 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
when does Changnin start counting and she even finish it :)))))
2 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Feb 23, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
So apparently we're gonna have us a love quadrangle here, huh? lol
MQ, SY, ZY and it's just the beginning🤣🙈
1 0
Replying to MAA • Feb 23, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
7.7 ?
it's only the beginning and a lot of characters, a bit of struggle
2 1
Replying to Maomao • Feb 23, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
yes, they are the heads and her aunt wish for her to go to the sect to learn to protect herself in life
just go with the next ep and you'll found out abt her aunt. Enjoy!
0 0
Replying to Kween • Feb 23, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
I didnt expect to see WP here, I miss her so much. Btw, im on eoisode one can someone tell about our FL idemtity?…
yes, they are the heads and her aunt wish for her to go to the sect to learn to protect herself in life
1 3
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 23, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
will be a second season ? how they try to escape assasination order from Crown Prince ?
0 0
Replying to UnaSpenser • Feb 23, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
I'm a little confused. Who was the guy behind the Uncle's revenge plan? And did he just get away with all of his…
Crown Prince, Li Zheng
1 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 18, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
an unconventional confession: " "With you around, I can't bear to die"
9 1
Replying to Michelle Topham • Feb 17, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
It's not great. It's first half is excellent, but the second half has not held up to the promise of the first.…
i only found draggy the White Asura case
0 0
Replying to Eddy95 • Feb 17, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
I'm at episode 5. And I'm still not enjoying this. Is it just me? I feel the investigation stuff is not my thing,…
maybe you're used to the main actors in romance dramas only
2 0
On The Blood of Youth: Quest of Heroic Hearts • Feb 16, 2026
Title The Blood of Youth: Quest of Heroic Hearts
thanks my beautiful actor Lin Ze Hui or I couldn't finish such a joke🤣🤣
1 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 15, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
well, now the drama and the anime are at same point😁
4 4
On How Dare You!? • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
omg, what are the odds ?!!😍 just started second season of the anime and here it is human one I LOVE IT🎉🎉😍😍🩷
3 0
On Money Is Coming • Feb 3, 2026
Title Money Is Coming
sorry to you but I didn't have time to pick on details bcs I was absorbed by the best chemistry from a long time ago and for me ML looks from few angles like Dylan Wang🩷🩷
2 0
Replying to EramHasan • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
I left at ep 9it's a silly ques to ask but Did they kiss yet?🤭
ep 28 and no, only kisses on the cheek and forehead
1 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 26, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
A big WOW and nothing less
9 0
Replying to lilliejoylene • Dec 22, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
The show lost me when his sister died. It was great until then but this part just didn't add up. He's such a great…
same for me, letting her go alone was the stupid thing ever
5 0
Replying to YiyanMeng • Dec 21, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
I only met Han Ziling now and omg guys I found out the actor is the son of the actor of Xiao Wuyang! Super cool!
I've watch him in Ripe Town recently and many more in the past, he is talented😍
1 0
