Editorials
Replying to Gian • Aug 30, 2022
Title About Youth
Take It Awaymusic video: https://youtu.be/_lhpLJEN1Ecmusic platforms: https://orcd.co/take_it_away
Know any of the other songs? :3
1 1
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • Mar 29, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
For people using a VPN - what country do I need to be in to see it on Netflix? Also, are there engsubs? Thanks :)
1 3
On Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou • Jan 18, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou
I have to admit the first episode was great. . but I really don't want to get too attached to this show if it isn't actually a BL. I don't mind straight shows but I don't really want to watch something that's just constant teasing.
6 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Nov 29, 2021
Title Love With Benefits
HOLD ON- SOTUS? WORST? GIRL I- 😭💀
Did not know that Krist was homophobic. Thanks for the info.
0 1
Replying to AhlaamSherriff • Nov 17, 2021
Title Pornographer - Spring Life
Not even that. Less than 15 min =(
Totally a tease :(
3 0
On Pornographer - Spring Life • Nov 14, 2021
Title Pornographer - Spring Life
Wait.. it's just one episode?! -_-
1 2
On Light • Aug 15, 2021
Title Light
Great movie! It was a short but it was really intense, well written, and the acting was wonderful. Taiwan really does produce the best LGBT shows/movies. I look forward to seeing more from them & gagaoolala <3
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Jul 3, 2021
Title Ossan's Love
OK, I love this show, but it is NOT relaxing to watch at all. I'm so stressed out I have to take a break.
Where can you watch it?
0 2
Replying to Trxshyandt0xic • Mar 11, 2021
Person New Siwaj Sawatmaneekul
Honestly how did no one know him and captain were cousin as soon as I saw his face I just automatically thought…
Literally thought “why does that guy look like an older Captain?” when I saw him ?
2 0
