Editorials
Replying to OT7 • May 16, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Where to watch on YouTube and viki both says not licensed in your country and also not available on wetv where…
Try it on iQiyi app. Its available (here in the Philippines) :)
1 5
Replying to CJB56 • May 8, 2021
Title In a Class of Her Own
It’s because this is the Chinese remake of Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
Ohhhh I see. Thank you!
0 0
On In a Class of Her Own • Apr 22, 2021
Title In a Class of Her Own
Has anyone watch the 2010 Sungkyunkwan Scandal (South Korea historical drama) I am not sure but it feel like the story is almost the same with this.
0 2
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Apr 12, 2021
Title Monster Emperor
saw this on iQIYI but no english sub =(
I just saw this one on IQIYI and it has english subtitle
0 1
On Chef Fang • Mar 26, 2021
Title Chef Fang
What happened to the crown princess? She just disappeared in the banquet till the end. And also they didn't show Fang Yao and Shen Jie in the end.
0 0
Replying to 4dorable • Mar 25, 2021
Title Healing Island
Where can I watch this???
Hi! If I am not mistaken thus is the link for this in youtube :) https://youtu.be/U3SjfusUPMc
0 1
Replying to SimpforStraykids • Feb 16, 2021
Title I Fell in Love by Accident
A little late, but here...https://productiveprocrastination.site/?s=I+fell+in+love+by+accident+
Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Navya33 • Jan 31, 2021
Title Psych-Hunter
IQIYI (https://www.iq.com/play/11mr3dea984)
Thanks!
1 0
On Chef Fang • Jan 30, 2021
Title Chef Fang
Where can I watch this?
0 4
On Psych-Hunter • Jan 30, 2021
Title Psych-Hunter
Where can I watch this?
0 2
On My Girl • Jan 28, 2021
Title My Girl
Hoping they will make season 2 and 3 with the same actors that focuses with Sui An and Wei Lin love and also for Ah Tao and Jiang Jiang.
6 2
Replying to kukreja_vinu • Jan 26, 2021
Title I Fell in Love by Accident
Iqiyi it's an app
Thank you so much @princess_vinu_
0 0
Replying to Hime • Jan 16, 2021
Title The Princess Comes Across
No, there aren’t. You probably got this drama confused with Mengfei Comes Across. This one is on youtube but…
Please let me know too. I am planning to watch this drama
0 1
On I Fell in Love by Accident • Jan 16, 2021
Title I Fell in Love by Accident
Any idea where I can watch this drama?
0 4
Replying to Anny Fong • Dec 14, 2020
Title Dr. Cutie
Why i can't find in WeTv . IQiyi.Viki rakuten or in Dimsum Tv
Try it in Yoyo youtube channel I watched this drama their.
2 0
Replying to Medical Examiner Dr. Qin 2: The Scavenger • Nov 20, 2020
Title Medical Examiner Dr. Qin 2: The Scavenger
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you! I'll try the app right now
1 1
Replying to Medical Examiner Dr. Qin 2: The Scavenger • Nov 6, 2020
Title Medical Examiner Dr. Qin 2: The Scavenger
Replying to deleted comment
Hi! Is the site still good? Cos I cant access the site for no reason. I tried for almost a week now.
0 3
