News
Replying to Usagi • Nov 20, 2020
Title Tonhon Chonlatee Spoiler
Does anyone know where i find this novel? i want to compare the drama end the novel ;-;
https://writer.dek-d.com/JayBL_/writer/view.php?id=2134953
1 1
Replying to StuntSaver • Nov 20, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Episode 5 English subtitled link
https://vk.com/video623569915_456239017
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Nov 20, 2020
Title I Promised You the Moon
I can't wait... waiting week after week was hard enough but now it's 4 months waiting.
5 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 19, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
I couldn't purchase the previous episodes but I became so impatient I rented the last one (ep.5) on VIMEO. Honestly, have no regrets making this decision of renting the video, watching the series and being part of the fandom. Let's support them til the end! xx
10 4
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 19, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Episode 5 English subtitled link
0 2
