Prominent Bad Buddy Dating spots Tourism. Eligibility criteria: Those who can identify the BB episodes from thumbnails.…
Wow!!!! Dey just awesome Loved It ♥️♥️ By the way....u forgot the main place of their dating That is pran's room....pat would always be found in pran's room.... So i think you should add it Sorry if you think i added it like that 😔😔
Not a problem
I will be fine with flying broomstick too😂😂
You are right Dey
It will invade their privacy😂😂
U can sing a lullaby 🤗🤗
You are right
I just love him both as pran and san
He has done a great acting 👏👏
Not sure
Translation of BTS of BBS
I loved this edit ♥️♥️
Atleast he won't disturb patpran 🤗🤗
Have a great sleep
Thanks a lot for your stats update 😊😊
You are right 👍👍
Just loved it ♥️♥️
I am going to throw him in this beach with this chair only....if he comes in between 😤😤
Dey just awesome
Loved It ♥️♥️
By the way....u forgot the main place of their dating
That is pran's room....pat would always be found in pran's room....
So i think you should add it
Sorry if you think i added it like that 😔😔
I am also confused
But maybe they have not dated
They were just friends maybe
Not sure 😅😅
Would love it♥️♥️
Wishing a speedy recovery 🙏🙏
I will really throw junior in the beach
Seriously
Then what about pat mother
Flying slippers?😂😂😂