Replying to Hannaehh • Feb 10, 2026 Title Single’s Inferno Season 5 Season4 we had 9 unreleased clips, this season we only have 4 so far?! Seriously Netflix? We’re missing a lot… do you know where to watch those unreleased clips? 0 2
Replying to melissa04 • Jan 31, 2026 Person Lin Feng Song Will he have a upcoming drama with his co-star from the bl drama „Addicted“ and two other actors? Cause I… yes. Love after Addiction. 0 3
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 30, 2026 Title Goddess Bless You from Death Spoiler why king's dad didn't get the ending(punishment) he deserved!! 😤I really wanted to see him rot. Also the thing about chab ghost is not well explained. These 2 things bothered me in the end. 6 0
Replying to Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 23, 2026 Title Goddess Bless You from Death Spoiler Replying to deleted comment since he is illegitimate child, maybe he doesn't value him 2 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Dec 26, 2025 Title Goddess Bless You from Death Spoiler Does king's dad has anything to do with this case? I don't know why, but I feel like he is the culprit. 12 1
Replying to Near Schwarz • Dec 24, 2025 Title Fourever You Part 2 Beside the Sky - 8 episodesThe Sun from Another Star - 8 episodesLately, It's Winter Season - 8 episodes so, these combined is part 2! right? 3 2
On Fourever You Part 2 • Dec 23, 2025 Title Fourever You Part 2 Are the episodes in beside the sky same in this too? like first 8 eps? I'm just confused 2 4
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Dec 19, 2025 Title Goddess Bless You from Death Isn't the house of uncle chai(thup's) is the same as the one in khemjira? 4 2
Replying to Sowhatarewewatchingtoday • Dec 12, 2025 Title Goddess Bless You from Death Spoiler Ok king have Daddy issue I felt sad for himI'm still confused with that idol sey bought is it also something related… maybe it attracts spirits. I also had the same doubt 1 0
Replying to Miia055 • Oct 24, 2025 Title Addicted So your telling me that we will have a reshoot of our first drama OMG I can’t believe it ❤️❤️❤️❤️ not reshoot I guess. it's releasing the unreleased eps. 2 2
Replying to Lucky Star • Sep 8, 2025 Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Sorry for asking, but what does ML stand for? men's love I guess! 4 1
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Jan 25, 2025 Title Love Scout Omg That black dress... That's the same dress that FL wore in when the phone rings 💃 I thought I was the only one who noticed that😅 3 2
Replying to bl lover • Nov 5, 2023 Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version i am the only one who watched ep 12 the scene where jom was back in the past but the past was past past 👀 you are not alone😌 2 0
On La Pluie • Jul 16, 2023 Title La Pluie Spoiler does anyone know the song playing during tien & lomfon kiss scene? 1 2
On La Pluie • Jul 16, 2023 Title La Pluie does anyone know the song playing during tian & lomfon kiss scene? 2 1
Replying to Stefan • Jul 10, 2023 Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch me who waited 3 years ehehehehe me too.. just rewatched now ^-^ 0 0
I really wanted to see him rot.
Also the thing about chab ghost is not well explained.
These 2 things bothered me in the end.