Celebrity Replying to Sonya Munroe • Apr 18, 2022
Title Rak Diao
It's still airing so we don't know when they will be a couple
Ok. Thanks 👍
0 0
Replying to Sonya Munroe • Apr 18, 2022
Title Rak Diao
It's still airing so we don't know when they will be a couple
Oh.. I didn't knew that. Thanks for the info.
0 0
Replying to Sonya Munroe • Apr 17, 2022
Title Rak Diao
It's still airing so we don't know when they will be a couple
It's 14 eps, right..!?
0 4
Replying to Sonya Munroe • Apr 17, 2022
Title Rak Diao
It's still airing so we don't know when they will be a couple
I know it's airing. I thought they would be together around ep 10 at least. I have reached only 7. So just asked out of curious. 🙂. Thanks for the reply.
0 6
Replying to Sonya Munroe • Apr 17, 2022
Title Rak Diao
It's still airing so we don't know when they will be a couple
I know it's airing. I thought they would be together around ep 10 at least. I have reached only 7. So just asked out of curious. 🙂. Thanks for the reply.
0 4
On Rak Diao • Apr 17, 2022
Title Rak Diao
In which ep will they be together..? Can anyone spoil it..?
0 13
On Triage • Apr 13, 2022
Title Triage
When I heard Dr. Bunn I thought another season of manner of death was coming.. 😪
4 0
On The Tuxedo • Apr 10, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
What is going on here..? 😶 I'm getting second hand embarrassment, also I pity nawee.
4 0
On Cutie Pie • Apr 9, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
It's good to see Diao being bold & standing up for him. 😇
18 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 9, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I was wondering how did he get in that car with that height.. 😂😂 He is really a giant baby😍
21 0
Replying to Nicole Kittichon • Apr 6, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Tee's Bandmate
Thanks for sharing. He is really cute. 😇
1 0
On The Tuxedo • Apr 6, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
Saw a video in YouTube, chap watching sichol's fake crying scene in phone and laughing at it..😂
0 0
Replying to JohnGotti • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Even in this first ep., you get the sense that Porsche has a unknown connection to either Kinn's father or to…
May be with Mr. Korn. He is very soft to Porsche. Probably being like that knowingly.
2 1
Replying to BlackRosesTears • Apr 3, 2022
Title The Tuxedo Spoiler
Anyone else who feels like something is missing between the 4. episode and the 5.? Cause they suddenly feel so…
When Aiaoon said he dressed up for a spcl person, I was wondering how come nawee became so special to him.? If aiaon was spcl to nawee, that would be ok, bcoz he was very comforting to nawee..
2 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
1 hr ep is really wonderful 🥳
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Porsche is really naughty 😍😍🤭
3 1
On Cutie Pie • Apr 2, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Finally bounprem cameo.. 🥳❤️
9 2
Replying to Anne Pearson • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So the timings when iqiyi drops the first ep in India will be? Help me !!!!! Can't help my heart is pounding so…
It's showing Sunday.
0 0
On Blueming • Apr 1, 2022
Title Blueming
Any idea about the ost..?
0 0
Replying to Chara • Mar 31, 2022
Title Blueming
Si won looks so much like win metawin ( actor from 2gether the series).
Except when he laughs
1 0
