Editorials
lo_ve • Aug 4, 2022
Article "Alchemy of Souls" Episodes 17 & 18 will not air next week!
Think they saw all the backlash they got for the rumors surrounding the change in the cast and decided to give us what we want instead. If so, YAY.
9 0
lo_ve • Aug 4, 2022
Article ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo will reportedly lead a new series!
Ugh. He can't act and there are so many other talented young actors.
14 2
lo_ve • Jul 23, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo's upcoming drama "The Glory" confirms its main leads!
I wanna watch this because I love Kim Eun Sook's works. Not to mention it has Lee Do Hyun and Yeon Hye Ran. But ugh. Why is Song Hye Kyo in this! I feel like she is gonna ruin another show with her terrible and lack luster acting performance. Hopefully the director Ahn Gil Ho can make her actually act in this.
12 1
Replying to Haze • Feb 9, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Why a flower boy ? Why ? --_-- Ughhh
Excuse you??
6 3