Editorials
On Hikaru no Go • Nov 19, 2021
Title Hikaru no Go
How this show about a game I know nothing and don't understand anything at all can be so interesting? I just started today and I can't stop watching
7 0
On Love's Coming • Aug 23, 2021
Title Love's Coming
I had watched this movie long time ago and I remenber I liked a lot and now watching againg I still do. Of couse it has some problems, a few wrong things, a little too much thai humor to my taste, but in general it's a good movie, the relationship isn't toxic and it's well developed, also, it's more like a story about freindship, I could really enjoy rewatching this
3 0
On Dive • Aug 17, 2021
Title Dive
Is there a novel or a manga of this show??? I just fell that it shoud be BL, but for unknow reasons it isn't
3 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence • Jun 13, 2021
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
I was enjoying the first half of this show so much, but since the beginning of the warehouse plot it has become soooo boring that I'm about to drop it. I also must say that I hate piaopiao and her plot sounds like a terrible brazilian soap opera (I'm brazilian, so I can say this). Now I'm on episode 25 and I don't even feel like watching anymore....sad cause I love Zhu Yilong and he's great in this role
3 1
On You Never Eat Alone • Jun 3, 2021
Title You Never Eat Alone
Não sei porque essa série flopou, eu simplesmente amei. Adorei o conceito, as cores, super me identifiquei com o Diew, as atuações foram boas, Peak e Zee entregaram tudo e as participações especiais foram bem legais também. Sinceramente achei melhor que 60% dos bls da Tailândia
1 0
Replying to taomubiji • May 27, 2021
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
You don't need to watch the previous shows to understand this
Thanks!!
1 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence • May 25, 2021
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
Can someone tell me if I need to watch the previous shows to understand this one?
0 4
On HIStory4: Close to You • May 23, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
Vi tanta gente falando mal e que esse era o pior HIStory, que achei que era horrível e fui assistir com zero expectativas, mas simplesmente amei!! O casal principal é maravilhoso, o secundário tem uns pontos polêmicos, mas no geral a série é bem legal de assistir e os atores foram ótimos
2 1
On Love Is More Than a Word • Apr 18, 2021
Title Love Is More Than a Word Spoiler
I don't think I understood the end, I saw everybody saying that it was a happy ending, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in the scene before the wedding the vilans were planning they death, so it means that they got marry and died after? I think the end is very ambiguous, but I don't want to believe they died
0 1