Editorials Replying to Jirachi • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Eternal Love of Dream
bdw how did you know I am she... haha😅
0 1
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 13, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
bdw I'm curious, is there any xianxia novel about heavenly lord as male lead...??
0 7
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 9, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
I hope there will be comedy scenes
7 2
On Parallel World • Jul 26, 2023
Title Parallel World
can't they just drop it suddenly like other current dramas, now i just badly wanna watch this one 😒
1 0
Replying to Vanille • Jun 20, 2023
Title Destined
The cast 80% is from the cast of blood of youth. Hahaha~
haha...I was thinking the same
0 0
On A Time Called You • Jan 17, 2023
Title A Time Called You
I hope they also make some awesome ost's like sood... i really love their all songs
8 0
On My Lethal Man • Jan 15, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
this drama is kind of similar to kdrama mask and bride of the century...also one the woman have similar plot doppelganger stuff and family business etc
3 0
Replying to Snow • Jan 10, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Just completed the novel ....and i loved it a lot ....❤️❤️..now i don't know how to wait for it.....🥲Can…
Then you can read from the same author "once promised" and "song in the clouds", but just in case get some tissues ready 😉
0 1
On Beauty Newbie • Jan 7, 2023
Title Beauty Newbie
I hope they add the fl lead's dancing scene here as well
3 1
Replying to rookiewookie • Dec 11, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I am not able to fathom the fact that it's not ```jung so min```, the buyeon from first season. although ```Go…
same here... I'm enjoying part 2,but somehow my heartache for that reason
1 0
On The Golden Hairpin • Sep 5, 2022
Title The Golden Hairpin
god knows when we will get this drama ...korean adaptation is also canceled maybe ..... Is there any novel or manhwa for this one...its really frustrating 🤯🤯
1 6
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 17, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I feel like they should have changed the male as well for his father ,I feel weird watching the new trailer like seeing Cheng Yi with another woman. i mean he lookads so hot... but not with yandan😭
2 6
Replying to Lotusdreams • Aug 16, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Not yet
Is he the asura lord... in red?
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Mar 26, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry
oh my heart was breaking to the end of the story. ..only if they had add some more scenes of bai jue and shangu with their son.... thats why maybe TMPB is the best for me😌😌
6 0
Replying to Yiyi • Mar 25, 2022
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Where u read the novel?
if you are interested, there's a manhwa version is also available...it is ongoing
1 1
