News
On My Sunshine • May 23, 2021
Title My Sunshine
Where to watch this only director"s cut is on viki but it only has 4 episodes
0 2
Replying to Cdramas4life • May 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I just rewatch the scene where Asun was drinking the wine, after Changge refused him. Of course my heart still…
Yes khan reaction was pretty funny
2 1
On The Long Ballad • May 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Something unique I never seen in a drama is the comic like scenes and I really like it
6 14
Replying to Cocktail • Apr 20, 2021
Title Youth of May
Only Viu as far as I know. None for US yet
Thanks
1 0
On Youth of May • Apr 19, 2021
Title Youth of May
any news where this will be streaming internationally/U.S.
0 2
On Sunshine of My Life • Mar 29, 2021
Title Sunshine of My Life
Time for ML to dump FL she just does not get it and cannot be trusted
4 0
Replying to UnaSpenser • Mar 29, 2021
Title Sunshine of My Life
One more note: writing the FL that way is one thing. Okay, we’ll go with it. But, no self-respecting person…
totally agree with all this was hoping he would dump her in the latest episode
0 0