Celebrity
On Stranger • Mar 21, 2021
Title Stranger
Is there romance.?
0 2
On Couple on the Backtrack • Mar 21, 2021
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Is this drama better than 18 again..?
0 4
On Memorist • Mar 21, 2021
Title Memorist
Is there any love between them in drama...?
0 3
Replying to aayushi • Mar 20, 2021
Title My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho
yes
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Ahead • Mar 15, 2021
Title Vagabond
@Prathg, @ yarakdramassIf you like action, thriller and mind game, I bet you will like 9 times out of 10. Romance…
Ohh thank you
0 1
On My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho • Mar 14, 2021
Title My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho
Is there a happy ending...?
0 2
Replying to yarakdramass • Mar 11, 2021
Title Vagabond
Well people are waiting for S2 so no i watched and it was bad
So was it like very sad or like OK sad?
0 1
On Vagabond • Mar 9, 2021
Title Vagabond
Does it has an happy end..?
0 7
Replying to Meenik • Feb 26, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
Of course. It's only a 15
Ohh thank you?
0 0
On W • Feb 23, 2021
Title W
I just want to ask this...does this drama has a happy ending...?
0 1
On Alice in Borderland • Feb 23, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
Is it okay to watch at night...?
0 2
Replying to snigdhaaaa_ • Feb 20, 2021
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
nope, it is not related to season 1, just some actors in the hospital are the same, but the plot is different
Thank you so much?
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Feb 11, 2021
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
Can anyone tell me that is this the continue of Dr romantic...?
0 3
Replying to Sara B • Feb 4, 2021
Title True Beauty
I'm sorry, I haven't seen the 16 ep yet so I'm quite late but I need somewhere to rant and the comment section…
Trueeee?
0 0
