Editorials
On Sword Snow Stride • Jan 11, 2023
Title Sword Snow Stride
Wow never seen a Chinese drama with unattractive male leads. Probably has a good plot but I can't stand visual holes especially for actors gonna also don't like massive age gaps older men /younger woman. Yeah pass
0 12
Replying to Salsa Mia • Jan 9, 2023
Title Happiness
First episode was a complete snooze fest that I considered dropping this drama but I forced myself to watch the…
Ps we need more strong, dependable female leads like this in kdrama!!
10 1
On Happiness • Jan 9, 2023
Title Happiness
First episode was a complete snooze fest that I considered dropping this drama but I forced myself to watch the second one and I got so hooked I love how cool both of them are and how they form a good team. I expected more romance but I guess this is the right amount given the situation. Ml being chubby bothered me a bit at first but the plot was so good that I forgot about it. Highly recommend
1 8
On My Mischievous Fiancée • Jan 9, 2023
Title My Mischievous Fiancée
I am loving it but sigh I really don't like younger actresses but I will close an eye for this one. Highly recommend it's a guilty pleasure
0 1
Replying to Himitsu12 • Jan 5, 2023
Title The First Responders
Boring hater. Try harder next time lol
Sorry if I have my preference lol
0 1
Replying to DesireeWhite • Jan 5, 2023
Title The First Responders
What kind of comment is this ? If you wanna look at cute boys go watch other dramas. P.S if you get to live till…
I am not gonna be an actress so what's the point
0 0
Replying to Tlhalefo_ • Jan 5, 2023
Title The First Responders
These men are gorgeous I was falling in love with their facial expression each episode... But we all have different…
If you find these old men gorgeous, I don't know what you find unattractive really. For me they look hagard. Some people age gracefully just not the ml the 2nd ml always looked like an average old man even when he was young. Put the FL with her good looks and youthful appearance and you highlight their face flaws. The first ml even if when he is having no expression his eyes look scared or tired idk but he really got the worst aging among all actors his age. Hell he even look much older than 41
0 1
Replying to The First Responders • Jan 3, 2023
Title The First Responders
Replying to deleted comment
Zzzzz not gonna read that
0 1
Replying to Katherine Canon • Jan 3, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Lol he not that old he 37 and she is 24 its only 13 years difference. Seen worse lol
Yeah he is not old but ancient
0 3
On Jumong • Jan 3, 2023
Title Jumong Spoiler
The last episode always makes me sob hard. I want a sequel of so so no journey
8 1
On Falling into You • Dec 28, 2022
Title Falling into You
Can I just say this drama is an unexpected masterpiece!! The level of acting, chemistry and directing blew me off. I was the most surprised about wang wu acting skills when he cries i sob when he looks at Luo na I squel. Best drama this year for me. Not just for the Romance but also for the determination he puts in his passion aka sports!
5 0
lo_ve • Dec 24, 2022
Article Go Min Si in talks to star alongside Kim Yoon Seok and Yoon Kye Sang in a new K-drama!
Pass
0 0
Replying to Rotem • Dec 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Interestingly AOS 2 surpasses AOS 1 in the rating...where are all those who comment bad things about GYJ , she…
Yeah. At the end of the day it's personal taste. Personally I hated it and thought it was a fanservice sequel rather than a good one. People love pretty actresses and will give them a pass on their acting for the sake of their visuals. For me this actress was noting like buyeo and felt very diffrent and the romance I didn't root for, It was a pain to witness the downgrade in acting . She is however generically beautiful like a kpop idol so I can see why it could be loved for the Romance by younger audience .
3 9
Replying to bbchops • Dec 21, 2022
Article 27 Best Korean Movies To Watch in 2022
I don't either, although I am one. I don't like old lady flight attendants. Some things are better left to the…
That so specific flight attendendents 😂 honestly I don't mind women being old my limit is 45 and 50 for 2 actresses. But with men idk just no! It's just personal preference. Can't be helped
0 1
Replying to tsuyoi_hikari • Dec 19, 2022
Article 27 Best Korean Movies To Watch in 2022
But these old men usually give you the best performances. Like Hwang Jungmin for an example. Great great actor!
Don't really know who he is but there are young actors that are also phenomenal, it's just that they are not often given the best roles
0 0
Replying to HardTruth • Dec 19, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
She won’t. You don’t have to sweat :)
Stfu
0 0
Replying to HardTruth • Dec 18, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
She won’t. You don’t have to sweat :)
Already did
1 2
Replying to HardTruth • Dec 18, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
She won’t. You don’t have to sweat :)
Got it thank you
0 0
Replying to HardTruth • Dec 17, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
She won’t. You don’t have to sweat :)
She is in the support characters. So I am not sweating cry about it :)
1 7
Replying to 8170613sks • Dec 17, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Maybe at the end when naksu and buyeon get separated.
Oh thank you
0 0
