K-Drama
On Zheng Shuang • May 5, 2021
Person Zheng Shuang
Will she able to play drama or film in future???
1 5
On The Sweet Blood • May 4, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
With whom female lead will end up
0 3
On Crystal Liu • May 2, 2021
Person Crystal Liu
Is she popular in China??
0 4
Replying to Let it go • May 2, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Vincenzo monologue was a wrap up on the theme and that his principle still stays intact "Only a devil can punish…
So at last episode lead male and female separated
0 1
On Vincenzo • May 2, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Last ending I didn't understood someone explain me plz
0 3
Replying to menonama • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
Probably a part of the noble/royal family, I guess.
Yes, Same i thought
0 0
On The Imperial Coroner • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
What is girl real identity???
0 3
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
It is Happy ending. They return back to heaven and they are immortal now ?
Its good only but I suggest y to watch miss crow and the lizard. Best drama
2 0
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
It is Happy ending. They return back to heaven and they are immortal now ?
Miss crow with mr lizard, long ballad,....... Now i m going to watch the imperial coroner no idea how is it hehe.
0 6
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
It is Happy ending. They return back to heaven and they are immortal now ?
So, which drama are you currently watching
1 8
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
It is Happy ending. They return back to heaven and they are immortal now ?
This drama is little co nfusing
1 0
Replying to Daydreaminblue • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I'm rewatching fu yao now, I totally understand you, so here are some dramas with badasses female leads and great…
Ya in mv video i saw it this drama.. I even wanted her to end up with him
1 0
Replying to Daydreaminblue • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I'm rewatching fu yao now, I totally understand you, so here are some dramas with badasses female leads and great…
Wht about second lead boy.. He love her so much
0 2
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
It is Happy ending. They return back to heaven and they are immortal now ?
Actually they were immortal but they had task to complete in mortal wotld. After their task is completed they return back... More than this i can't explain y
0 11
Replying to Ashleigh • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao Spoiler
I really liked the drama a lot but the ending was really too quick, which is really weird since they had 66 episodes…
It is Happy ending. They return back to heaven and they are immortal now ?
0 14
Replying to Daydreaminblue • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I'm rewatching fu yao now, I totally understand you, so here are some dramas with badasses female leads and great…
In bloody romance who will diee in the end??
0 4
On Legend of Fu Yao • Apr 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
Best drama ????
5 1
On Married First Then Fall in Love • Apr 28, 2021
Title Married First Then Fall in Love
Eng subtitle???
0 2
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • Apr 27, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Ep9 and 10 when it will be updated
0 0
Replying to Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim • Apr 26, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
you have to wait for english substitles in sites like dramacool or kissasian
I think upto ep8 tomm morning it will be updated
0 0