Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 5, 2026
  • Location: Bangkok, Thailand
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 4, 2021
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jul 3, 2021
SkewedTranslations has subbed this: https://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-end-of-tiny-world-master-plan-2021.html
Thank you
0 0
Replying to chiha • Jun 18, 2021
I am apparently two hours early to watch this, what will I do after episode 12 ;-;I swear if gmm does an old rerun—
hoping "enchanté" to air soon......
0 3
Replying to randomctz • Apr 22, 2021
Whoaa.. ep 15 is best ep so far. the tension and the twist keep me on my toes. I love the story development here,…
Where did u watch ep15?
0 2
Replying to ShortCircuit • Apr 4, 2021
Title Let's Fight Ghost Spoiler
didn't Off throw his bracelet away in the beginning of episode 9, and it fell somewhere in the water? How come…
Jeen kept his braceletMaybe she went to find that
1 0
Replying to ichihachi • Apr 3, 2021
It's a film, so you may have to wait until the DVD copy has been released. Roughly 6 months.
Ohh! Really?!
Thanks for reply!
1 0
Replying to Mr_Fink • Mar 8, 2021
Woah what happened to the score?? We went from 8.5 to 7.5 like overnight!
This is what I am thinking!
1 1
On Color of Romance • Mar 5, 2021
OMG! This is just weird stuff.If the plot is good, there will be cool. Bcoz, the main leads are stunning
0 0