Editorials Replying to cute01cute • Oct 23, 2021
Title Don't Say No
I love it!!! I was not a big fan of TTS2 but I saw clips of Leo and Fiat online so I push myself to watch it.…
the same! love this couple and don't understand the ppl who expected too much from BL series. It's not a movie for Oscar nomination 😂
0 0
Replying to cute01cute • Oct 23, 2021
Title Don't Say No
I love it!!! I was not a big fan of TTS2 but I saw clips of Leo and Fiat online so I push myself to watch it.…
the same! love this couple and don't understand the ppl who expected too much from BL series. It's not a movie for Oscar nomination 😂
3 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Oct 14, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
The best drama I have ever seen!! Full spectrum of emotions!!
1 0
Replying to Pijush • Sep 15, 2021
Title Bpai Hai Teung Duang Dao
This show is completely subbed now
where can I see it?
0 5
Replying to Badass Bunny • Mar 20, 2021
Title Men with Sword
How do u know? O.O
you was wrong. they are plaing together The Secret of Guan Guan
0 0
Replying to AaronGamer YT12 • Mar 20, 2021
Title Men with Sword
When can we get women with swords drama I email sohu but they never reply back and I wanted to see them make this…
Xena warrior princess )) mb you like it
1 0
Replying to ranjani9400 • Mar 17, 2021
Title The Silent Criminal
Does any one know is this drama taken from novel or not? If yes, kindly give me the novel adaption name?
"双夭记" 公子润作者 著
0 1
Replying to Alex • Mar 17, 2021
Title The Silent Criminal
Finished this in one day. I loved it.
the same!
1 0
