Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 25, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2021
Replying to Neon moon • Mar 25, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
1.Never plan to watch this 2.Saw people shiping ml's 3.Count me in
YES UWU I ship them too
4 0
On Beyond Evil • Mar 22, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
the comment section LOVELY
<3 UwU ^---------------------^ I love all the idea u gave me while I watch the series.

like: who did that Or did u see the hug?
♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥Lee Dong Shik & Han Joo Won ♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥
7 1
Replying to 8938087 • Mar 21, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Episode Nine roughly halfway through the episode. There's an exchange between them that 's just.... fucking great,…
me too UwU
1 0
Replying to 8938087 • Mar 21, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
Episode Nine roughly halfway through the episode. There's an exchange between them that 's just.... fucking great,…
Heart melting ?♥️
2 2
Replying to Baby • Mar 21, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
when that happened ? OMG i how i miss that , 9 or 10 ?
YES i see it now <3 and its beautiful
3 0
Replying to 8938087 • Mar 21, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
Episode Nine roughly halfway through the episode. There's an exchange between them that 's just.... fucking great,…
its .did u see ep 10 i am shaking OMG . i take like 10 screenshot of that last seen ( in ep 10 )
2 4
Replying to Hana yuki • Mar 21, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
When Ju Won hugged Dong Shik tightly and Dong Shik held Ju Won hand , I just want to cry، I've waited for a moment…
when that happened ? OMG i how i miss that , 9 or 10 ?
2 2
Replying to 8938087 • Mar 20, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
Episode Nine roughly halfway through the episode. There's an exchange between them that 's just.... fucking great,…
Yep i see that too
I repeat it like 5 times
2 6
On Beyond Evil • Mar 20, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
I think he loves Donshiki , the hate-love relationship between them and they teasing each other . he comes back a lot for him, comes to his house a lot, feel comfortable around him, he won't know why he wants to catch him badly, its excuse for him LOL

that what I can see in each ep, and every new ep make me agree more with my opinion
10 0
On Beyond Evil • Mar 20, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
i love them both
<3 <3 <3
every episode shocked me , brilliant ^____________________________________________^
8 0
Replying to 8938087 • Mar 20, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Episode Nine roughly halfway through the episode. There's an exchange between them that 's just.... fucking great,…
give me your YouTube link or something I wan to watch it <3
1 8
Replying to Bluess • Mar 19, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Any slight romance/bromance?
in my eye this have bromance
2 1