News
On We’re Both Grooms • Apr 27, 2022
Title We’re Both Grooms
Any chance to see this? no link works
0 10
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 23, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
I really need any type of link, with or without VPN and SUB :D
1 1
On Only Just Married • Dec 21, 2021
Title Only Just Married
Anyone has a link to raw 10th episode? just to have an idea of the sotry waiting subs.
0 1
lo_ve • Nov 16, 2021
Article Seo In Guk and Oh Yeon Seo to work together for the KBS drama "Minamdang: Case Note"
I think I love Seo In Guk as actor... so ... here I am, ready.
5 0
On Love Is Science? • Oct 3, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
I read about a special ep.
1 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Sep 27, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
This is a good "remake" non a copy, more like an adaptation. Real good.
1 0
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Sep 13, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Aired date us between Mar and Oct, 16 eps, is it airing one a month?! what's the go?
They stopped cause covid in the middle!!!!! they are back 3 weeks now.
3 0
On Love Area Special • Sep 9, 2021
Title Love Area Special
Dramacool
0 0
On Light on Me • Sep 3, 2021
Title Light on Me
Anyone knows the location of the serie? I am sure only about the sea scene YangYang (east from Seoul)
1 0
Replying to DaliaB • Aug 29, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Everyone who thinks this is a BL, it is also worth watching for the other couples. The main couple is a noona…
We know is not a BL, but a lot of us think 2nd CP is fun and sweet ... more then 1st CP
1 1
On Love Is Science? • Aug 17, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Other 15 days...
1 0
On Given • Aug 8, 2021
Title Given
2 episode left? Only 2 ????? I love the drama so much I need more .. 20???
3 1
Replying to Michelle L • Aug 4, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
No because Viki just changed to next episode in 13 days. : (
I know... :-) I have Viki Pass
1 0
On Love Is Science? • Aug 4, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
anyone trust the countdown for today?
1 2
On Love Is Science? • Aug 4, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Other 13 days by Viki... what is the matter here?
3 0
Replying to Lida • Aug 1, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade Spoiler
Hoping to find another historical romance, where ML only loves Fl and if there are concubines it’s merely a…
I loved the serie, yes there is a little drama, is normal, but is ok with the plot. And there is a really good happy ending. I whatched this drama 3 times.
0 0
Replying to Lida • Aug 1, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Hoping to find another historical romance, where ML only loves Fl and if there are concubines it’s merely a…
which drama are you asking?
0 2
On Light on Me • Jul 29, 2021
Title Light on Me
I am falling for the amazing screenwriting of madam Lee Je Eum. Simply perfection. If anyone found her contact IG or other I'll be eternally grateful
12 0
Replying to GibionMillak • Jul 29, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
There's no episode 13, 12 is the end, is it?
Viki has a 13... watch after c redit
0 0
Replying to EkoAnthony • Jul 29, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do Spoiler
I'm hoping it's like a "wedding" episode, or something...
I've seen the promo a the end of ep. 12... to me seems like trouble
0 0
