News
On The Tasty Florida • Oct 26, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
Simply say, ONE BITE
0 0
On Please Tell Me So • Oct 25, 2021
Title Please Tell Me So
Crunchy Bite 😋 @strongberry
0 0
On Once We Get Married • Oct 24, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
Where do I watch?
0 1
Replying to psychedelicjinx • Oct 8, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
We'll probably go old and have grandkids before they even make a season 2. It seems more likely that they'll make…
Yes .
0 0
Replying to fluvoriumnvm • Sep 16, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
WeTv
谢谢你
0 0
On Cute Programmer • Sep 16, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
Where to watch?
0 2
On Sweet Teeth • Sep 7, 2021
Title Sweet Teeth
Sweet Teeth. Yes. Bite carefully.
0 0
On Crush • Aug 29, 2021
Title Crush
I really enjoyed this drama.
1 0
Replying to MAMAS BOY • Aug 24, 2021
Title Light on Me
Love everything about this series. I’m just wondering: Where are the other (15 or so) members of the student…
Maybe it's lead to season 2. Hope, I am waiting.
2 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • Aug 9, 2021
Title Uncontrollably Fond
I like this drama.. really appreciate it. I am sure Uncontrollably fond with this drama
0 0
Replying to FinnLuka • Jul 25, 2021
Title Introverted Boss
I've rewatched this drama like 6times and I still say that the best couple is Eun Hwangi and Chae Ji Hye, it's…
I can't exists from the aroma of the drama.
0 0
Replying to jane • Jul 22, 2021
Review Princess! You Have Five Husbands!
What country has that story?
In India
2 0
Replying to Under The Sad Rain • Jul 16, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Overrated. I dont get why people like this? Theres a lot of fantasy dramas better than this. The only reason I…
Yes. I feel the same way. Lack in chemistry between leads.
3 0
Replying to jane • Jul 16, 2021
Review Princess! You Have Five Husbands!
What country has that story?
Great mythology MAHABHARATA Origin India
3 0
Replying to Duke Divan • Jul 12, 2021
Title Love O'Clock
Chemistry between the leads was lacks. Kissing scenes are like forcing to do. Many flaws in kissing scenes.
Yes they were.
0 0
Replying to Duke Divan • Jul 12, 2021
Title Love O'Clock
Chemistry between the leads was lacks. Kissing scenes are like forcing to do. Many flaws in kissing scenes.
예. 두 번째 리드와 사랑에 빠졌습니다
0 2
Replying to Duke Divan • Jul 11, 2021
Title Love O'Clock
Chemistry between the leads was lacks. Kissing scenes are like forcing to do. Many flaws in kissing scenes.
정말?. 그렇다면 이것은 당신에게 매우 실망입니다!
0 4
Replying to Duke Divan • Jul 11, 2021
Title Love O'Clock
Chemistry between the leads was lacks. Kissing scenes are like forcing to do. Many flaws in kissing scenes.
Not really.
0 6
On Love O'Clock • Jun 30, 2021
Title Love O'Clock
Fun fully loaded...
0 0
Replying to ashleyserenity • Jun 28, 2021
Title Love O'Clock Spoiler
Not bad it was a nice light heart binge but i was felt like a few things didn't conclude...what happen with the…
Chemistry between the leads was lacks. Kissing scenes are like forcing to do. Many flaws in kissing scenes.
0 8
