Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Dec 6, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Earth
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 29, 2021
Replying to Dane • Aug 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And not just once but at least 7 times...some thai sats went to every play 🥺
Good for them🙂🤟
0 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Aug 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
yes.... not being Thai or in Thailand rn is painful.
Frr😢😩
1 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Aug 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
yes.... not being Thai or in Thailand rn is painful.
Frr😢😩
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So Thai SATs got to witness Jeff kiss in 4K at the Closer play?!
7 7
Replying to gnabnahc • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
the scene where vegas deciding on where to shoot kinn and points to porsche and says heart will forever be the…
That man was fire🔥🔥🔥
2 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
😭 barcode's sister said she ships jeff and barcode (real life) LMAO STAN HER
I do!!!
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
vegaspete didn't have more screentime because they all knew their story would end the whole bl industry and leave…
😉😏
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Lets cry together
Let me join you guys!!
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i wonder if vegas chained pete back up for sexual purposes or fear of abandonment purposes
Good qn!!!!
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just can't get VegasPete out of my head. They are hands down the best part of this show for me. Nothing I love…
Count me in Mimiiiii. Missing VP
0 0
Replying to Lisalala • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimi and tato with the best comments
They are the best!!!
2 0
Replying to Tato • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas is the sexiest man alive
Yeah
2 0
Replying to anandhi • Aug 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hope you are ok lol
VP's magic what can we do🤷‍♀️
1 0
Replying to LobiYu • Aug 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yo, guys pls, I was connected to the tv with my phone bc I was playing some music videos on yt, but I forgot to…
I hope you are ok lol
0 2
Replying to LobiYu • Aug 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Am I colourblind, isn’t it brown? 😂 But true. He looked like a snacckk
Can guess that
0 0
Replying to LobiYu • Aug 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Take me with you in the time machine pls
Me toooo
0 0
Replying to Tato • Aug 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The fact that VP made us go crazy in the past just because they used to be in the same frame
I clearly felt it even when I watched it towards the end cause of my fucking board exams
2 0
Replying to Vaish • Aug 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
After a long hunt, I found many good BLs. But none of em have been living up to KP’s standard. So here I am,…
I'm rewatching it too!!!
0 0