K-Drama
On The Bride of Habaek • Jun 21, 2021
Title The Bride of Habaek
All I wanted was to see Mura and Biryeom pay for how they treated Habaek on Earth!
1 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jun 15, 2021
Title The Bride of Habaek
I finished this drama only because am a big of the main leads and their acting here is great as wel !! The following…
/Can someone say in which episode does he completely gets his powers back?
0 2
On Navillera • Jun 2, 2021
Title Navillera
Does this have any romance factor in it?
1 1
On Touch Your Heart • Jun 2, 2021
Title Touch Your Heart
Any other drama to watch after this? I am so sad that I finished it.
0 1
On Life • Jun 1, 2021
Title Life
How much of a romance factor is involved in this?
0 1
Replying to lillanlee • May 29, 2021
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
why didn't the second couple has more screen time?
And the bromance. Never wanted anything more than that.
0 0
On IU • May 16, 2021
Person IU
Wish you the Happiest Birthday and a lot of successful projects in the future.
0 0
