K-Drama
Replying to A N • Nov 7, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
I think she has a developmental disability which is why she is so...impulsive and child like. I think her parents…
i never said she was dump btw
0 1
Replying to A N • Nov 6, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
I think she has a developmental disability which is why she is so...impulsive and child like. I think her parents…
If Seongnam will be the next cp or king, he needs a consort that is strong in mind and mentality like Queen Mama to protect the throne, not a childish one like chungha. but I hope she will be more mature in the later episode if she is Seongnam's consort.
5 4
Replying to seokie • Nov 6, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
if she hurts anything of gyeseong i swear, prince simso was so good and his mother's deeds will take his life.…
yeahh... really hate her, why she can't let Gyeseong live in peace. Gyeseong won't take the throne anyway and either will Simso, so why not just live in quiet
1 1
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Nov 6, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
I think the love line between chungha and seongnam is a little forced and too cringe. I hope they show great chemistry in the next episodes, or I hope there is no romance at all.
15 9
Replying to bella • Nov 6, 2022
Title Where Stars Land Spoiler
I don't feel the chemistry, but I like the part of the stories about people working in airport
the ending is super weird btw
2 0
On Where Stars Land • Nov 6, 2022
Title Where Stars Land
I don't feel the chemistry, but I like the part of the stories about people working in airport
2 1
On Project Wolf Hunting • Nov 1, 2022
Title Project Wolf Hunting
weird movie tbh, i only watch for jang dongyoon
4 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Oct 29, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
oh no seja 😭😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to bella • Oct 23, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
omg the ending
I hope the Crown Prince hasn't died yet in the next episode. I'm emotionally attached 😭😭
9 1
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Oct 23, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
omg the ending
1 2
Replying to bella • Oct 20, 2022
Title Love in Contract
from now on, I'll skip all scenes except jiho and gwangnam
khj causes me headaches
14 0
On Love in Contract • Oct 20, 2022
Title Love in Contract
from now on, I'll skip all scenes except jiho and gwangnam
9 1
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Oct 16, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
Is Prince Seongnam not the Queen's biological son? Why in the flashback when he and the crown prince were children, did he wear peasant clothes and not live in the palace?
2 1
On Love in Contract • Oct 13, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Jiho's coworkers are super noisy, especially the lady that KHJ fans. She keeps saying that she wants to live in Jiho's place and always asks about KHJ, super annoying
16 1
On Night of Love with You • Oct 2, 2022
Title Night of Love with You
I love the ending
7 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Sep 21, 2022
Title Till the End of the Moon
Btw where to read the manhua with eng/indo translations?
1 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Sep 21, 2022
Title Till the End of the Moon
OMG EXCITED... The new poster is beautiful yet full of tension. I really have high expectations for this drama because I like Bai Lu, and this CP is phenomenal. I hope Youku will step up their CGI, and please don't give us messy editing...
8 0
Replying to AmandaLorea • Sep 19, 2022
Title Maid's Revenge
Why is the fl soo stupid . she is so stupid that it hurts me to think about how stupid she is, She has not done…
Agree, even if she does nothing, nothing bad will happen.
1 0
On Maid's Revenge • Sep 19, 2022
Title Maid's Revenge
The story is super messy, I only watch for the ML
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Sep 19, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Guys... where to watch the fanmeeting event full with eng sub?
0 2
