News Replying to SoTa Lam • Jun 18, 2023
Title My Love in the Countryside
When will this air? 2023? Anyone knows
I think it will air in 2024
0 1
Replying to Richard Jordan • Jun 18, 2023
Title Heart by Heart
I'm 83, will I live to see this series?....😢............lol, 555
really 83?
1 3
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Jun 12, 2023
Title Find Yourself
because it's a စပ
in haskimon
0 2
Replying to Ku_u_shi • Jun 10, 2023
Person Daung
A great actor 👍👍More Burmese actors on MDL please!
I wanna see Burmese drama in MDL
1 0
Replying to Sheen • Jun 10, 2023
Title Faceless Love
when is this coming out!!! Its been forever TTTTT
It will air in July 🥰
2 7
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Jun 8, 2023
Title Find Yourself
because it's a စပ
it's a စောက်ပတ်ဖြစ်လို့ကြန့်ကြာနေ. 🥰
0 7
Replying to jason zhao • Jun 7, 2023
Title Find Yourself
Any reason why this drama is delayed
because it's a စပ
0 9
Replying to Lim Pryess • Jun 7, 2023
Title Loneliness Society
Who is the ML?
the ML is စပ
0 0
On Love Destiny Season 2 • Jun 3, 2023
Title Love Destiny Season 2
ဘယ်တော့လွှင့်မလဲ မျှော်နေရတာ စပရှည်နေပြီ
0 0
On Until the Sun Meets the Star • Jun 2, 2023
Title Until the Sun Meets the Star
namfah is support role in this, what Channel 3 ,wtf, give lead role to her,
1 5
Replying to Future_Dreamer • May 30, 2023
Title Loneliness Society
I'll give this a try for Jan. And now, it's time for me to rewatch "While You Were Sleeping".
me too, I'll watch it for jan
1 0
Replying to ayume • May 26, 2023
Title Beyond Destiny
Punjan is not the ML :(
it's so bad
2 0
Replying to Piya_fangirl_of_yibo • May 26, 2023
Title Nobody's Happy if I'm Not
What push is in supporting role!!!!🙄🙄
he's now lead role
0 0
On Loneliness Society • May 26, 2023
Title Loneliness Society
why jan is support role?
0 1
On Ployphach Phatchatorn Thanawat • May 5, 2023
Person Ployphach Phatchatorn Thanawat
why give only support role to her?? please upgrade her role
7 0
On Sunset x Vibes • May 5, 2023
Title Sunset x Vibes
wow
1 0
