Am I the only one struggling to watch this on wetv? I'm using thai vpn but it keeps buffering and saying that…
try using Philippines, then after a minute, just turn of the vpn while the episode is playing ( don't refresh, don't touch anything, just turn of the toggle/switch on the vpn). It works for me, I hope it will work for you too
It's 7.7 now, it's dropping 😞 I honestly don't understand what's the criteria for rating a show here. As I already said, this has become my comfort show and it's sad how low the ratings are
At this point, I can't really say I whish for any of the couples to stay/get/whatever together 😩 No offence to anyone who likes this, but for me this whole show makes no sense. Even the chemistry between the characters is half gone
sorry, I completely missed the eng sub part, my bad 🙏 I was watching it through Thai vpn, but since I'm re-watching, I didn't even notice that there are no subs 😓 but try kissasian they usually have good quality videos with subs, or bilibili
Refresh the page a couple of times, or close it than open it again and make sure that you're playing the right episode (even if the ep 5 is highlighted as the one playing, it might be playing it over something else, sounds weird, but I don't really know how to explain it). I had those same issues, but subs are there
Urban vpn extension for google chrome, set to the Philippines, click the link:
https://wetv.vip/play/215z1a5rpo8tlwi-You're-My-Sky/s0042jxalag-EP7-You're-My-Sky
or
https://kisskh.at/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwetv.vip%2Fplay%2F215z1a5rpo8tlwi-You%27re-My-Sky%2Fz00414m68uk-EP1-You%27re-My-Sky&utm_source=mdl&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=wetv&utm_content=68975
then navigate to ep 7
I really hope it works
use Philippines vpn