K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 19 hours ago
Replying to enigmah • Sep 23, 2023 Article Rowoon, Cho Yi Hyun & Team Gather For the Script Reading of New K-Drama "The Matchmaker" They started filming few months ago.. Kdrama production houses releases their script reading pics 1 or 2 months before the actual release date then starts promoting it 2 1
Lily Alice • Sep 23, 2023 Article Rowoon, Cho Yi Hyun & Team Gather For the Script Reading of New K-Drama "The Matchmaker" The one in the 5th pic looks like IU 2.0 1 0
Shua • Sep 22, 2023 List Best RomCom Dramas ABP is definitely no1 romcom in last 2-3 years for me 0 0
lo_ve • Sep 21, 2023 Article Go Youn Jung in Talks to Pair Up with Kim Seon Ho and Reunite with the Hong Sisters! I kinda expected this fight in Comment section but I thought it will be about the age gap btw the leads, 4 0
On Alliance • Sep 21, 2023 Title Alliance As expected this one doing greatly in CHINA ( TV ratings & Tencent Index) 🥲🥲🥲, and people want C writers to change the line from FL to ML😅😅😅 Ratings when the Husband is a cheater 📈📈📈 0 6
Replying to LloydWaterGood • Sep 21, 2023 Title Destined with You Yeah same thoughts😂 Now I've even started to watch dramas of 200-2009 cause I've literally watched all there… I wanted to watch S4 of Sex Education bcz of the slump but based on the spoilers it has a bad ending so Im not in a mood to watch it🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲😭😭😭 1 1
On I Am Nobody • Sep 21, 2023 Title I Am Nobody Whenever I see the opening EYE portal it reminds me of GOAT trilogy LOTR 3 2
On Love in Pavilion • Sep 21, 2023 Title Love in Pavilion except 1 or 2 most of the rising 95 liners (FL) are her 0 1
On Destined with You • Sep 21, 2023 Title Destined with You Dropped.So far I completed / dropped all KCdramas. I've nothing to watch now 3 6
Replying to JinHua • Sep 21, 2023 Title Moonlight Mystique Very disappointed with the cast. I love Bai Lu but ARP isn’t attractive, he’s like he hasn’t slept for years.… I don't like his acting but bad mouthing someone's appearance is a bad thing 2 0
Replying to Marrzz • Sep 21, 2023 Title Alliance Idk why but I'm not!😋 Im interested when I commented it but now Im not interested 🥲🥲😅😅😅😅 0 1
Replying to Suz_Suz • Sep 21, 2023 Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact New Trailer 🔥🔥🔥https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4948349791698972 Good trailer but they 4/5 couple, Im not really a fan of Multiple couple dramas 🥲🥲🥲 1 2
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Sep 21, 2023 Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact So Chen Du Ling is ZLH's lover in this, and she played his mother role in MJTY drama 🙄🙄 5 5
Replying to chamomiletea23 • Sep 20, 2023 Title Destined with You what time is episode 9 dropping? 12:00am KST 1 1
On Bright Eyes in the Dark • Sep 19, 2023 Title Bright Eyes in the Dark After watching 3 episodes I can say editing is biggest let down so far, ni continuity they are jumping from one scene to another scene 1 1
Ratings when the Husband is a cheater 📈📈📈
So far I completed / dropped all KCdramas. I've nothing to watch now