Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 27, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2021
Replying to My Journey to You • Sep 2, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
You completed almost 3hrs runtime episodes in 1 hour ?????????? 😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄
2 2
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Sep 2, 2023
If not means when FL will fall for ML, within next few second SML start likes FL, what a dummy old plot........
Right?? Idk why they always recycles same sh*t

Same with FL likes ML first but he rejects her then SML comes he spends time with FL, boom ML suddenly starts falling for her


I don't like this Jealousy type love
2 0
Replying to Bezdurakov • Sep 1, 2023
is there a reason why this drama doesn’t show up in “Airing this week”?
I think they announced it after they updated the AIRING THIS WEEK section that may be the reason, but sometimes they will updates and some times don't
1 1
Replying to greenblood_spock • Sep 1, 2023
Just first few scenes and my blood already boiled. Unbearable, insufferable side characters. Not sure I want to…
In work place dramas we need to FF all side characters scenes
2 4
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 1, 2023
First two episodes are good, but they should've avoided the past connection thing, idk why Asian dramas use this five minutes meet up forever love type tropes... I hope they are more connected in the past than what they showed in ep2 🤞🤞🤞🤞

I know his job is related to her work, but It's not really big thing they can always use Coincidence thing.
8 0
Replying to AnHua • Sep 1, 2023
How much fun would be if we could post gifs to MDL comment section, I can only imagine 😅
Nah, People will spam with morphs so it's better this way we can have fun in other SNS
1 2
Replying to OneLuffy • Sep 1, 2023
5 episodes on iQiyi/Tencent - from what I hear
At what time they will release new episodes internationally ???
2 8
On Xu Kai • Aug 31, 2023
Person Xu Kai
I hope he takes a break (at least 1 or 2 months), to refresh himself mentally and physically, He is working like ROBOT from last 2-3 years.
1 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Aug 31, 2023
#SongZuer’s previous agency Xitian issues statement, stating they have not found internal employees to be involved with reporting her for tax evasion. their contract with her ended Nov 2022. she & her family have been managing her finances & taxes since Oct 2020

If the allegations are true, it will be end card for her career, and her parents behind this makes it worst.
4 1
Replying to Pirado • Aug 31, 2023
Fuck this shit. I hope it flops and the company ends up ruined.It's so disrespectful using a BL novel and then…
rationally nothing will happen to the production team,

Considering how popular Korean dramas are they will sold it to a company with max profits and before that AOUAD s2 will air if it clicks the popularity of YCY is enough to save this drama adaptation.
0 0
On Parallel World • Aug 31, 2023
Obtained the distribution license today (31/8/23).

Rumored release date : first week of September.
6 0