Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 27, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2021
Replying to YESMISSA • Nov 7, 2023
So happy very happy, but the airing calendar is not complete lolI hope it will no clash with only for love
It's quite normal, they will update it after few days
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 6, 2023
I just said the same thing yesterday after watching few teasers. 😂😂The S & Y names
Not in this but there is Song Yan too 😂
2 2
On Only for Love • Nov 3, 2023
Schedule is good for first 22 episodes then they messed up it with 1 ep / day and 3 days gap btw new episodes
4 3
Replying to xchosenz • Nov 3, 2023
bro what i'm so confused
I think she is trying to say SML has no love line in the novel and he goes to England at the end of the novel 🤔
0 1
Replying to Rocky • Nov 3, 2023
20-24 ep would be enough 36 is not necessary
Based on the new posters they have like 3/4 couple, so I think they will use them as filters
4 0
Replying to no6e • Nov 2, 2023
Title My Demon
will this air on Netflix?
Yep
3 0
Replying to Eleison • Nov 2, 2023
Hopefully they'll have the "previously on..." montage every week an episode airs so people don't forget the plot!…
they used first 5 / 6 mins for that...

Kinda reminds me of Hollywood series, previously on VAMPIRE DAIRIES
4 0
Replying to Queenie23love • Nov 2, 2023
can someone explain to me how this drama will be aired ? will all the 40 episodes be aired once or will it be…
For web dramas they release episodes everyday for first 7 or 10 days

then follows 3/4 days a week schedule
1 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Nov 2, 2023
I also hate sad endings 😭 but I am watching it full.
I'm not watching any Cdramas now so gonna give it a chance, will I complete it or not depends on the ending
3 1
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Nov 2, 2023
November month going to be sugary😂😂😂😂
Yep, i hope Youku announces DERAILMENT too, I'm excited about this and Derailment
3 1
Replying to twinty • Nov 2, 2023
Did you see her in Legend of Zhuohua?
Yeah, she looks different in LOZ compared to Rattan, but Yesterdays Poster she looks completely different
0 1
Replying to CC_ • Nov 2, 2023
JT looks so different from her poster released just now why would they do that to her 🤷
When I seen JT's poster yesterday on Twitter, I thought page admin posted wrong pic then I understood its edited one
0 1
Replying to Ahjummai • Oct 31, 2023
what time?
You need to refresh weibo not this page, bcz MDL follows Offical release date by Mango / hunan
1 2
Replying to Anna • Oct 28, 2023
Person Xu Kai
🍉Tencent + Linmon Pictures’ xianxia romance drama #子夜归 (Midnight Return)Starring: #XuKai and #TianXiweiFilming…
Do you have the MDL link of the MIDNIGHT RETURN ??


Cdramarumors is an accurate melon page on twitter compared to other melon pages, 90% of her Melons are currect...
1 6
Replying to 9999775 • Oct 28, 2023
y'all need to pick a side, when there are actresses in the drama all you do is focus on the ML anyways
Its not about you or me, its about the majority of people go and real the comments in WOE or any other two main male leads dramas you will see many neg@tive comments on Female leads even if their characters are good
1 1