Bro it's just a drama, like they're acting. Why would u be upset about a relationship in STORY??!!
Oh sorry you didn't get what I mean I just wanted to see IU + KSH acting together again but IU rejected this, I would've loved to see them as a married couple (as In acting) 👍👍👍👍
I don't care about romance, but like some people said it would've been more meaningful if he had married Hyun Min, it will show that he will go any lengths lo achieve his goals
At the same time i also liked the present, he already likes a girl then marrying another girl to reach his goals its just a copy paste of old historical Kdramas
Okay Ajhumma, I understood you don't like The filter on SJK's face, now stop you commented same sh*t even before drama release, go and rewatch your favorite AJHUMMAs, dramas with 20yr old oppas, you will like the filters in that drama 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
And 1 rating for Reborrn rich and Vincenzo and 10/10 for Now We are breaking Up shows your hypocrisy 🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
It's understandable if someone expresses their feeling to girl / boy, but this many times ???? He got rejected like N number of times 🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
Even after knowing she is someones and today HY looked completely drained and uncomfortable
Fk you Writer for giving worst SML ever in dramaland😡😡😡😡😡
Writer
Director
Sbs
hae Yi
Sun Ho
Me ( watching this sh*t also worst)
And another worst thing is ML is letting her do anything with SML, like dude confront / talk with her atleast once 🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
The way she is going everywhere with SML, others would've broke up with her by now
I THINK THIS IS MY FIRST KDRAMA where SML has more screen time than ML 🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
With just one scene, She is already giving me QD from Queens Umbrella vibes
At the same time i also liked the present, he already likes a girl then marrying another girl to reach his goals its just a copy paste of old historical Kdramas
I hope next episode will be good
2,4,6 and 8 will have more drama compared to 1,3,5 and 7
before the slap
And 1 rating for Reborrn rich and Vincenzo and 10/10 for Now We are breaking Up shows your hypocrisy 🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
hope this psych@ SML stays away from them 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Synonym : Sun Ho
It's understandable if someone expresses their feeling to girl / boy, but this many times ???? He got rejected like N number of times 🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
Even after knowing she is someones and today HY looked completely drained and uncomfortable
Fk you Writer for giving worst SML ever in dramaland😡😡😡😡😡