News
Replying to Nan • Nov 17, 2023
Title Last Twilight
Don't worry! We have experience in waiting for episodes of ongoing dramas. Everything is gonna be alright!We will…
This comment section is going to be my friendly neighborhood now xD
1 0
Replying to leea • Nov 17, 2023
Title Last Twilight
Damn the rating went up from 8 to 8.3 stars overnight and there wasn't even a new episode released lol
as it should increase haha
1 0
On Last Twilight • Nov 17, 2023
Title Last Twilight
Can't wait for the next episode! This is the first time I am watching an ongoing drama. It's very painful to wait TT
2 2
Replying to Lifeofseries • Nov 15, 2023
Title Last Twilight
JimmySea are not that famous... It's a sad reality that they get ignored most of the time
True. I feel like they have improved a lot. I did love them in Vice Versa as well. But this one gave me a better impression. 🙌🏻
7 1
On Last Twilight • Nov 15, 2023
Title Last Twilight
I expected this to have a higher rating here :|
8 3
On Last Twilight • Nov 12, 2023
Title Last Twilight
I'm in love! The first ep just got me 😭
9 0
Replying to luvmybabes • Nov 9, 2023
Title Not Me
I wish I could watch this for the first time just one more time, yk? just to experience getting to know this series…
sameeee! I wanna see it for the first time and cry in my corner ;-;
1 0
Replying to fry • Nov 9, 2023
Title Not Me
there will never be another not me i fear
Something with this kinda stories would have been so great. I watched The Eclipse and liked it but it's still not something like Not Me. This was a whole different taste which I couldn't find in a similar form :(
1 0
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Oct 24, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
I thank insta for showing up with a reel on this movie. The couple is so sweet!
4 0
