I agree on a certain level, I feel if it was a lil more detailed and tad longer it would've been better. They had a good plot but they didn't do it justice.
Can someone tell me their background? Sangwoo and Jaeyong's. Ik Sangwoo has a younger sister and Jaeyong has a twin but the remaining. I haven't read the manhwa totally and Idk about the novel. Plz let me know!!!
Please watch on YouTube and CH3+ for official viewer point (if you don't watch twice pls down the volume to 10%…
You people are missing the main point! Please stop replying coz I know what I said.... and I did say I got the views part... listening to the same thing thrice isn't pretty yk :)
Dont say not to watch on YT. I also watched on dramacool but also let the yt version play in another tab to give…
Views part I get it but till now I saw it on YT and was gonna rate it low coz the direction seemed like a mess and fast-tracked. Until I saw the comments, I didn't realize it was a cut version. That's why I said that^ Personally, I don't like watching the same thing twice, cut or uncut watching it properly is the best in my opinion.
LOL I made it until 4 episodes aired of Bad Buddy and then gave in. I didn't even try this time and so I'm going…
😂😂😂😂 Count me out please... my mom will kick me if I were to fangirl over them loudly. But all the excitement levels will be high indeed!!! If we all saw together then it might be a problem🤣🤣🤣
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BEING SUCH A SWEETHEART/ANGEL I met in this comment section!
Personally, I don't like watching the same thing twice, cut or uncut watching it properly is the best in my opinion.
If we all saw together then it might be a problem🤣🤣🤣