Editorials
On Gao Kai • Mar 22, 2026
Person Gao Kai
Can someone send me the link of his drama where he is spoiled heir with a marry, child bearing system? With subs and complete 3hr and eng sub? coz the one I saw was 40 mins cut
0 0
On Wo Jia Bi Xia Rou Ruo Bu Neng Zi Li • Jan 9, 2026
Title Wo Jia Bi Xia Rou Ruo Bu Neng Zi Li
Fave version
0 0
On Jiu Ai • Dec 16, 2025
Title Jiu Ai
Cliff hanger ending
1 0
On Hu Jia Hao • Nov 28, 2025
Person Hu Jia Hao
Plz help me find the link for the series where his FL is Tian Jiu Luo plz
0 0
On Lin Feng Song • Nov 8, 2025
Person Lin Feng Song
Any have a link where he pretends to be the bf of the blind FL? Plz and thank you
0 4
Replying to adrasteia • Nov 5, 2025
Person Zhu Zhe Ren
Title: 《这个年下心思野》ML: Zhu Zhe Ren 朱哲人FL: Huang Ning Xin 黄宁馨Plot: Life Saving Grace,…
Any subbed version?
0 1
On Rise of the Marquis' Maid • Nov 2, 2025
Title Rise of the Marquis' Maid
Very cute series … a little short but good ending
0 0
On Be Yourself • Oct 30, 2025
Title Be Yourself
I hope Hao Yun( Chun-the maid)will get more screentime and more main role next season. She’s my fave and I ship her with ML more than the main love interests. She definitely cares more and loves ML .
2 0
On Hao Yun • Oct 27, 2025
Person Hao Yun
I hope I see her more… she’s adorable
0 0
On You(r)Tuber • Feb 22, 2025
Title You(r)Tuber
earth's villain era let's gooo
18 0
Replying to BriBri • Feb 22, 2025
Title You(r)Tuber
Sweet baby Cooheart as a cheater… I’m mind blown 🤯
he 's not a cheater here, he's the home wrecker
17 0
On My Lucky Cat • Jan 7, 2025
Title My Lucky Cat
I wish another production could pick this up and make MaxkyBas as leads
37 2
Replying to tangoecho • Dec 7, 2024
Title Fourever You (Uncut Ver.)
Well the director announced he might not get funding for season 2.
what??? is this confirmed??
0 0
Replying to Its Rare • Nov 13, 2024
Title Fourever You
overall I like this series, but what happened to Earths good acting skill? he was perfect in his last series but…
blame the script he was given
1 0
Replying to zamperx • Nov 2, 2024
Title Fourever You
What do you mean by west and south?
it's their novel names, i was wrong with the south and west tho, tonfahtyphoon is supposed to be south and arthitdaotok is west like hilleaster is east and johannorth is well obviously north
1 0
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Oct 28, 2024
Title Fourever You Spoiler
Did I miss something big? Because I don't see anybody talking about the fact that Hill and Ter slept together…
This is a spoiler. Read if you want spoiler. They slept together but they were drunk so Easter wasn't sure if it's because Hill liked him or if he was drunk so he assumed the latter and he thought Hill ghosted him after (he didn't but they were reasons why...family related )---source I read the novel on wattpad
2 3
On Fourever You • Oct 28, 2024
Title Fourever You
Stop saying side couples coz all couples are MAIN COUPLES. HillEaster gets the first episodes gets around first half coz they the first novel then JohanNorth will get the second half as main couple. Fourever You season 2 will be TonfahTyphoon (west) and last is ArthitDaotok (south).
21 3
On Hit Bite Love: Uncut • Oct 25, 2024
Title Hit Bite Love: Uncut
the only reason i watched was burgerking... barely had screentime... so sad i hope newyearjurkung will have their own series
5 0
On Addicted Heroin • Oct 25, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Biggest disappointment really the editing was really weird they are more expositions and talking more than showing it. The first Addicted was full of chemistry even when they are not talking at all. Tbh my reason to watch the side couple even they failed to do that even tho I loved the the dynamic. They also barely have have screen time. I think their worst decision was choosing a minor to be the lead which led to too much compromises to accomodate his age to make it appropriate for him within the storyline. They held back on the story's mature themes that made the novel and og addicted series so memorable because of possible backlash. They really could've avoid this if the leads are both adults
12 0
Replying to vborgella • Oct 25, 2024
Title Fourever You
Since the other couples haven’t had any interaction, it’s gonna be like live in the air? Each couples will…
right now it's north and easter's season 2 would be the other two
0 0
