Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2021
Replying to MeiMei • Nov 18, 2022
It's and Hidden Love's audio dramas are on top 🔥 in the platform. There are on going manhua adaptations for…
Totally agree 🤩🤩🤩
3 0
Replying to MP1225 • Nov 18, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess Spoiler
Why 30th episode? There are 36 episodes.
Yes. I know. What i mean is, I want them to together "before" ep 30. Then we get to see many sweets moments. 🥰🥰🥰
1 2
Replying to Edson junior • Oct 21, 2022
no, in this one the male protagonist is sang yan the older brother of sang zhi.both stories are happening at the…
Oh! Thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to Nightingale • Oct 21, 2022
Title Hidden Love
https://kisskh.at/722171-first-frostIt's Hidden love novel second part.
It's Sang Yan story.
5 0
On Hidden Love • Oct 17, 2022
Title Hidden Love
I hope Zhao Lu Si and Chen Zhe Yuan will sing a ost for Hidden love .🥰
21 1