Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 7, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: israel
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 7, 2021

Friends

Replying to mycat • Jan 31, 2022
Title Snowdrop
😭😭😭😭
this emoji is exactly my mood right now
0 0
On Snowdrop • Jan 31, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I've been crying my life for like 15 minutes here cuz of the ending… it was a good drama but did you really have to break my heart like that?
anyway this drama is 10/10
though honestly I was expecting it to go to more than just the hostages plot but I liked it anyway
1 2
Replying to shubham prasad • Jan 29, 2022
Generally two personalities aren't aware of each other like that..........but if u have watched a 'kill me heal…
thank you
0 0
Replying to shubham prasad • Jan 29, 2022
Generally two personalities aren't aware of each other like that..........but if u have watched a 'kill me heal…
oh I didn't watch it but saw something similar in the drama "the gifted" so I think I get it
0 2
Replying to unhinged • Jan 29, 2022
He has a split personality disorder, and K is that other personality.
thanks
0 0
Replying to unhinged • Jan 29, 2022
He has a split personality disorder, and K is that other personality.
okay I got it thanks a lot
0 0
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 29, 2022
I just finished episode 2 I am a bit confused… is k only inside his head? I saw in the tags about personality disorder so does the only one that sees k is sooyeol cuz that's his way of seeing the other personality? I might understand better after watching episode 3 but I really need to go to sleep so I hope someone can explain it here so that I can go and sleep in peace(it's after 4am here so I don't have time to watch another episode right now)
0 7
Replying to baddie • Jan 24, 2022
if im not mistaken the webtoon is more the school days whereas the drama shows the schooldays as flashbacks. watching…
thank you I'll check it out
0 0
Replying to baddie • Jan 23, 2022
if im not mistaken the webtoon is more the school days whereas the drama shows the schooldays as flashbacks. watching…
thank u I'll probably read it after watching the drama
this way I'll make sure I have no spoilers and an extra story for later
1 3
Replying to baddie • Jan 23, 2022
if im not mistaken the webtoon is more the school days whereas the drama shows the schooldays as flashbacks. watching…
do you know where can I read the webtoon?
0 5
Replying to mpruel • Jan 23, 2022
I really dont know this drama is adapted from webtoon..but I think you can watch without read the webtoon first
thank u
0 0
On School 2021 • Jan 15, 2022
Title School 2021
persobaly I liked school 2021
but I won't lie I liked school 2013/2015/2017 a lot more than I liked this one… I found them more interesting… it's not that school 2021 is not good it's just that the other ones are better
7 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 15, 2022
Arg! People having this sort of attitude is the reason why many good actors never want to take BL roles. Should…
I already got used to seeing them in other dramas don't worry
it was my first time with bl dramas and been less than a month since I started but after seeing a few dramas I found out it actually doesn't bother me at all anymore
1 0
On My Lucky Cat • Dec 29, 2021
Title My Lucky Cat
so… it says it's ending this week and that it aired on 2022… we're still in 2021 though?
anyone wants to explain?
0 1
Replying to 97gulf • Nov 8, 2021
tine kavin and win are a whole different person lol
me a bit confused honetly about what u mean by that
but anyway I don't know much about how they are in real life cuz I don't know about shows with eng sub that I could watch for that(I really like getting to know the actors as people)
I just thougt I should use the name win cuz it's his real name and not tine cuz it's just the charater
feel free to give me shows with eng sub to watch though
0 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Nov 7, 2021
they put bright and win in the same drama but not as a ship. honestly I can't mentaly deal with it. I need to get used to them being straight and they made it harder for me when they put them together but not as a ship. honestly feel like tine is being cheated on even though I know I should stick to reality but it's just so hard.
3 4
On An Eye for an Eye • Nov 6, 2021
I'm thinking of watching this but I'm just not used to seeing arthit as a straight man and my heart just really want to see him in a new season of sotus and just ain't ready to see him with a woman yet
0 3