News
On Love Reset • Dec 9, 2023
Title Love Reset
Highly recommended!! This movie is funny asf
1 0
MusicalVeggies • Dec 4, 2023
Review Kakafukaka
The OST for this series banger actually
0 0
On Soundtrack #2 • Nov 27, 2023
Title Soundtrack #2
I just know this drama gonna be banger. STEVE NOH as a main lead?!! Bruh their kissing scene must be so fkn HOT?! I am not ready 😭😭
3 0
On Lu Shan Dong • Nov 27, 2023
Person Lu Shan Dong
Any local chinese here wanna help international fans to find this fine man latest work/ variety show 🤧🤧 I know his latest drama is "nothing in the world compares to you". You can watch it in dramabox website.
3 1
On Brave Citizen • Nov 26, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
Lee Jun Young is insane in this movie. I knew he's such a great actor but just wanna gives him a commendable recognition for his acting. Truly my fav villain all the time
13 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Nov 20, 2023
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
This show looks promising. Except for the explicit part
3 1
On Pit Babe • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Bruhh wtf just found out that pavel have his own solo song "DRINK"
1 0
On Pavel Naret Promphaopun • Nov 19, 2023
Person Pavel Naret Promphaopun
Does anyone knows when does he debut as actor? and when does he enter entertainment industry?
0 1
On Pit Babe • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Can anyone explain the correlation this series with alpha/omega or some sort of superpower? i'm clueless. & btw just finished watching ep 1. Bruh their acting was superb. The way Pit Babe smirk like a very god damn time, i'll melt hshsh
5 2
On Days of Wrath 2 • Nov 19, 2023
Title Days of Wrath 2
Anyone have an idea where to watch this full movie with english subs?
0 0
Replying to JustRozelyn • Nov 19, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
I binged all seven episodes in one evening. I can't believe I was putting this one on hold.
Ikr this is such a past-paced dram.
2 0
Replying to Azalae • Nov 18, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Is it just me or Sung hoon has so much botox that his face is paralysed? It affects his acting
Ikr. Especially when he's acting mad. His face is really stoic
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 12, 2023
Title FAILing in Love
This looks awful, probably like another Love Alarm. So once again at least two guys chasing after one girl😒…
I couln't agree with you. It's totally different vibe. Not some kind of cringey web drama. I would love to recommend for those love watching love triangle-high school trope type of drama
6 0
On FAILing in Love • Nov 12, 2023
Title FAILing in Love
Shin Yoon Seop is such an underrated actor tho. His eyes convey those emotional emotion. Love to see his next project
6 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 15, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Bruh i'm freaking bawling my eyes out the OG minmin couple appear in episode 3 😭😭
9 1
On Blossom with Love • Oct 9, 2023
Title Blossom with Love
Can someone tell me, does this show is much better than 19/20 dating show?
0 3
On Beautiful World • Oct 5, 2023
Title Beautiful World
Kum Junhyeon performance in this drama is phenomenal. He has such promising talent in the acting industry. Can't wait for his new project
0 0
On Doona! • Sep 22, 2023
Title Doona!
The trailer is so good. I am expecting sth more from this show. Hope the plot does not disappointing.
3 0
On Xu Ruo Han • Jun 16, 2023
Person Xu Ruo Han
She is such a versatile actress. She living and embodying each characters that she played. Props to her. I would like to recommend yall to watch Almost Love (2022).
3 0
On Kim Shin Bi • May 20, 2023
Person Kim Shin Bi
Just found out about him through "Journey to the shore (2020)" short film. He's such an incredible actor
9 0
