K-Drama
On Re: Revenge - In the End of Desire • Jun 2, 2024
Title Re: Revenge - In the End of Desire
dude wtf.. this show is wild
1 0
On Let's Go Karaoke! • May 5, 2024
Title Let's Go Karaoke!
Love this movie so much my heart
5 0
On 366 Days • Apr 24, 2024
Title 366 Days
this drama hurts … 😭
0 0
On 366 Days • Apr 18, 2024
Title 366 Days
This is just like first love.. story is from a song.. oh Gordon I love you ..
1 0
On Re: Revenge - In the End of Desire • Apr 18, 2024
Title Re: Revenge - In the End of Desire
also his drama is giving me roppongi class vibes.. with the same dad
1 0
On Re: Revenge - In the End of Desire • Apr 18, 2024
Title Re: Revenge - In the End of Desire
love this!!! akaso let’s go
0 0
On I Will Rob Your Lover • Apr 17, 2024
Title I Will Rob Your Lover
first min of the show… my god what did I just watch? then it was ahhh.. good start lol
0 0
On PICU: Shoni Shuchu Chiryo Shitsu Special 2024 • Apr 16, 2024
Title PICU: Shoni Shuchu Chiryo Shitsu Special 2024
sooo so so good
0 2
On Acma:Game • Apr 15, 2024
Title Acma:Game
I love Mamiya so much but this ain’t it.. first episode was bleh
0 0
On Kururi: Who’s in Love with Me • Apr 12, 2024
Title Kururi: Who’s in Love with Me
I really like the first episode so far.. takes so much to take a hard look at yourself kinda feel
2 0
On Boku no Jinkaku Share House • Apr 12, 2024
Title Boku no Jinkaku Share House
shiono is so cute but this special was meh
0 1
On Sensei Sayonara • Apr 12, 2024
Title Sensei Sayonara
I enjoyed shoppi’s acting::: that’s about it
1 0
On Kururi: Who’s in Love with Me • Apr 10, 2024
Title Kururi: Who’s in Love with Me
I hope she chooses herself in the end
6 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Apr 9, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
the ending was so beautiful .. bless the both!
4 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Apr 3, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
also I just have to say miyata going heads on with all his rivals is just so good.. best boy so sassy
15 0
Replying to Peacein • Apr 3, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
Ok, I'm probably alone in this and people here will hate me after this lol... But I don't feel sincerity in pretty…
same! I think Takashi probably loves him but the words and action is straight up too caluculated .. donno, I don’t trust a man with a face and words like him.. still, beautiful face though
3 1
On Going Home with Shibuya-Kun • Apr 3, 2024
Title Going Home with Shibuya-Kun
bwahahahaha this is pretty funny
5 0
Replying to messypree • Apr 3, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around Spoiler
oh no... thinking I should wait till episode 6 is out before I watch...
I would wait to watch both to be honest.. I just want to hug Miyata and hope for his happiness with takashi
2 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Apr 3, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around Spoiler
Miyata has every right to act that like.. after getting that message when he was in HS to having a random new dude pop up like that just to claim your man..if a dude I’m dating says this has nothing to do with you in front of the other party.. I would be livid .. especially when takashi is all smiles and cute after like nothing happened..Miyata my king you deserve happiness after getting dump by girls and boys!!!!!
11 2
On Konkatsu 1000 Bon Knock • Mar 27, 2024
Title Konkatsu 1000 Bon Knock
I’m not sure why no one is subbing this drama but this was such a gem compare to the others this season! Yamada and Minami are hilarious and the best.. both cares for each other deeply.. the 2nd leads and friends are all amazing.. I’m very happy with the ending as well! I’ll definitely rewatch this drama.. what a ride and with a great message !!!
4 0
