Editorials
Replying to audreyfluffles • May 29, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I HAVENT WATCHED THIS DRAMA YET IS IT WORTH WATCHING EVEN IF IT HAS THAT ENDING?
thank you, but im kinda both 🗿🗿🗿
2 0
Replying to audreyfluffles • May 29, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes Spoiler
I HAVENT WATCHED THIS DRAMA YET IS IT WORTH WATCHING EVEN IF IT HAS THAT ENDING?
HOW BAD WAS THE OPEN ENDING THO
0 0
Replying to dramamama1997 • May 29, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes Spoiler
Can someone spoil the ending here once it's over??
Its an open ending 🧍
0 0
Replying to Krystale Mitaesa • May 29, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
ha. haha. hahaha. hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I HAVENT WATCHED THIS DRAMA YET IS IT WORTH WATCHING EVEN IF IT HAS THAT ENDING?
0 4
On GO into Your Heart • Sep 26, 2021
Title GO into Your Heart
Me watching the ratings go from 8.1 to 7.9 being like 👁️👄👁️
1 1
