I love today's costume for rcz and hp also it's very nice colour and Vibe was totally good i feel rcz is upsate…
yeeesss 🤩🤩🤩 The costume is great
I keep laughing 🤣🤣 😂 😝 😜 everytime i think about his other costume: with printed talismans Anyway, as expected from a master of temple who's supposed to deal with demons or wicked spirits
I don't know if i should be just happy thinking about my excitement or worried about his health so many sleepless…
I've read somewhere that his agency for acting is different from the singing. I feel like the two different parties tearing him apart and just look after their own profit and their interest instead of working together as one and to think about his health first
i don't think soReuters often come after few days, and the filming day's sequence is another thingwe may have…
yess but what they leaked today may not be what was filmed today ( SML wedding and stuff)
Remember the kissing scene's reuters. HMH had a silver hair ( which was filmed days before) while after leaving the makeup section, he had a different hairstyle ( with beads and braids) and makeup. We had two different batch of reuters too that day
before i knew what it was about, it was dead already 🤧🤧🤧
https://weibo.com/2795826114/Rhlxtl2IP
But hopefully it will still happen
I keep laughing 🤣🤣 😂 😝 😜 everytime i think about his other costume: with printed talismans
Anyway, as expected from a master of temple who's supposed to deal with demons or wicked spirits
I felt like RCZ was sad and heartbroken 💔 😢 😔
I've finally seen its use: often HMH squints his eyes because of the spotlight, so umbrella can be helpful
https://weibo.com/7482575511/RhkTeCiQE
They are giving us reuters almost everyday now
PS: HMH's double is on set, something is about to happen 🧐🧐😱😱🤩🤩
He usually does his stunts, so this double makes me more curious
She is mad at him and her reactions' are so genuine
I feel like the two different parties tearing him apart and just look after their own profit and their interest instead of working together as one and to think about his health first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd7jq3Gbkb8
Wrap-up vlog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhyR_IBsE0k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMWXhjGgSY
🤗🤗
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/356PfP-3cRQ 🤧
https://x.com/ncybear/status/2077950116582027375?t=IOF4SPhBDcQmZ3EqAg_55g&s=19
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0I30o5guTVc
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7EeZY8DOj8k
No problem 😊😊
His relation with the FL, what is it like? do you have any spoilers for me ?😅😅
oh my goodness 🤩🤩🤩🤩, still excited.
Remember the kissing scene's reuters. HMH had a silver hair ( which was filmed days before) while after leaving the makeup section, he had a different hairstyle ( with beads and braids) and makeup. We had two different batch of reuters too that day