K-Drama
Replying to Kate • Oct 6, 2022
Review Once Again
About the ending. First of all… I get that Ji Hoon decided to save Jae Woo knowing he will die. Why did he not…
Everything you have written here is exactly how I feel. I was so confused by the "15 years later" thing. I was annoyed at Ji Hoon for not doing something to stop from dying too.
4 0
PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 27, 2022
Review Maid's Revenge
I've watched the first 12 episodes and immediately thought of the old-school bodice ripper books that were popular once upon a time. I know I shouldn't like it, but dang that Fang Tianyi being so hot!
4 5
Replying to hfarrell • Sep 9, 2022
Title Love in the Air
you were watching the censored version that's why. Same thing happened to me. I am waiting for the uncensored…
No, on ep. 4 of Love in the Air.
0 1
Replying to hfarrell • Sep 8, 2022
Title Love in the Air
you were watching the censored version that's why. Same thing happened to me. I am waiting for the uncensored…
That is where I watched it. The subs at the end being off was dumb.
0 3
Replying to hfarrell • Sep 8, 2022
Title Love in the Air
you were watching the censored version that's why. Same thing happened to me. I am waiting for the uncensored…
Is the version on IQIYI censored?
0 5
Replying to Muttery Monkey • Aug 24, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
If they used to be playmates to "satisfy their needs", is it safe to assume that they are both into BDSM? If so,…
I don't remember the switch hinted at in Why R U, which couple was it? I liked that it was discussed and happened in SCOY, that was the first time I had seen that in a BL.
0 0
Replying to LenaKove • Aug 20, 2022
Article "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" in discussion to have a second season
although, it usually doesn't happen, I would also be happy with a special ep for this drama..where they wrap everything…
I thought the same thing about Attorney Jung.
0 0
Replying to Hyo joo • Jul 19, 2022
Title Truth
Ohh the male lead is so handsome wish he had starred in more dramas so i could watch them. Plus his acting skills…
He is in a drama called Fall in Love on Viki. That is where I first watched and fell in love with him.
9 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Jul 19, 2022
Title Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me
I was literally screaming and rolling my eyes! Nothing made sense in this episode. Cake not waiting the evening…
Exactly my thoughts too!
1 0
On Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me • Jul 19, 2022
Title Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me Spoiler
Is anyone else feeling really pissed after ep 10? Cake literally told Ton the same day and now he doesn't trust her?! I know it is a drama and there has to be conflict, but seriously, why did no one but Now try to make his ex shut up! Ugh! And the preview for ep 11? D-Day is the sweetest, pushing a triangle this late is just wrong!
4 3
Replying to minkarat • Apr 1, 2022
Title Never Let Me Go
Ohhh I am so looking forward to this... the trailer was really intriguing. I thought it was going to be a copy-paste…
I thought the same thing at first.
0 0
