Celebrity
On Don't Say No • Nov 8, 2021
Title Don't Say No Spoiler
I want to start off by saying that I think Ja and First did a great job with what they were given. Their acting and chemistry were great! As well as with the other actors in this series. For me the writing of this series was really sloppy. I know it was supposed to be about Leo and Fiat navigating their new found relationship and all but dang could we have please stuck with one story? First it was his past, then his mom, then that curly headed dude, then the stuck up girl. It was sloppy and messy and all over the place. I just wasn’t a fan. Plus add on that the ending for Leon and Pob was annoying asf. If they don’t have a season 2 rectify that ending I’ll go to Thailand and paint Mame’s house the color of poop. Now please give me a series for Champ and Doc, as well as Cir and Phu!
13 3
On My Sweet Dear • Nov 7, 2021
Title My Sweet Dear
This series has good actors, decent chemistry, and a good storyline BUT like so many dramas the episodes are way too short! They need to be longer so that this story can really develop instead of trying to cram everything into 15 minutes episodes.
3 0
On Oxygen • Nov 7, 2021
Title Oxygen
Sooo I read that the studio lost the rights to this show and if there is a season 2 it could be a new cast. 😫😫😫😫
1 1
On Club Sapan Fine Season 2 • Nov 6, 2021
Title Club Sapan Fine Season 2
Oab and Gun were really good together in “The Blue Hour”. Plus Max and Up are going to be in this? I’m ready!
7 0
On Your Name Engraved Herein • Nov 4, 2021
Title Your Name Engraved Herein
A few thing I would change but overall it’s a great movie! 8/10
1 0
On Lan Yu • Nov 2, 2021
Title Lan Yu
The story was just to choppy for me. I felt like there could’ve been more detail added in certain places. Had potential but just feel short for me. 7/10
3 0
On No Regret • Nov 1, 2021
Title No Regret
It could definitely use some tweaking here and there but it was still a decent film. 7.5/10
4 0
On The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese • Oct 31, 2021
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
I don’t know why the rating isn’t higher for this film. Maybe because it isn’t a rainbows and butterfly kind of story? It had great acting, chemistry, and a good story line. 8/10
9 0
On A First Love Story • Oct 31, 2021
Title A First Love Story
Great acting, chemistry, and story line but as always I want MORE!!! 8/10
4 0
On Eternal Summer • Oct 28, 2021
Title Eternal Summer Spoiler
7/10 because I hate cliff hanger endings!!!!!!
4 0
