Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2021
Replying to faithless510 • Apr 15, 2023
This is nothing, check the comment count for some of the Thai BL dramas... KinnPorsche is the most notable one…
hoping to see immortality soon!
2 0
Replying to faithless510 • Apr 15, 2023
This is nothing, check the comment count for some of the Thai BL dramas... KinnPorsche is the most notable one…
well i just amaze with the number, no doubt Thai bl have large audiences
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
dream arc related to three things li susu should know to remove the evil bone, so it's all connected. well, i understand if some of you get bored, because the eps a little bit long.
2 0
Replying to FairytaleBlossom • Apr 11, 2023
I hope today's 2 episode will be last for the dream arc. I find the dream arc to be entertaining too but I'm more…
couldn't agree more! please let me know when he appears again
0 0
Replying to TheBunny • Jan 12, 2023
Some people just don't like it I guess. Each to their own not surprising. As with everything there will be people…
yeah, but from the preview eps 7-12 looks bit promising, everyone had different perspective...
0 0
Replying to cathywong • Jan 11, 2023
Yeah I felt like the first 80% of the drama was good and then the last 20% the directors didn’t know how to…
Couldn't agree more.
1 0