Omggggggggg!!!!!!! Finalllllyyyyy he called her Xiao Yu Laoshi (Teacher Yu) !!!!!!!!! He knew already!!!!!!!! I scream so loud!!!!!!! Our mystery has been finally answered!!! 🥲🥲🥲❤️❤️❤️
They deleted the library kiss, I don't know why they chose to cut it out so here it is : https://twitter.com/Azhire_Jungkook/status/1579626320069550080?t=wtgmlGZo6Xc3pbcojfSBpA&s=19Someone…
Omg whereeeeeeee is the uncut????? Did anyone posted online with the actual uncut scene already?
I see the sky so dark now & i thought it has passed the showing time. I kept on refresh the site why dont have ep34 😂🤣 then only realize still have another 5-10 mins of the actual showing time.... i got too anxious to know whats nextttttt..... 🤩
I’m not sure if I missed something but when did Zhuang Yu come to know that Mei Ren is teaching/has a diploma?
If youre referring direct reveal/answer.. It didnt really happen though... But i guess up to this stage, even if he knew , it didnt matter anymore. Coz he is so in love with her now 🥰🥰🥰
i am watching episode 32 at the moment with no subs but using translator but i dont really understand whats the…
me toooo.. i just know that bitch is trying to ruin MR on some bird projects.. same time she's trying to expose MR is fake ... its okay, continue & watch ep33 , you will be happier :)
can you give me the links to write the comments there??? i am so pissed off that i want to complain hahhahaa
Hahahahahhaha you want do it on ZBB page or the AROTLF page instead?? 🤣🤣 lets gather gang spam, but cant do it too obvious or else we will get blocked. You know how china's social media control 😂😂
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXvTo7gOac
https://weibo.com/u/2568219863
left 2 more episodes to go... huhuhu.... what should we say in their page? hahahaha
:: Please give us extra scenes (special) for viewers :P